Thread: Paying someone and giving full rep to someone for help on a presentation about bitcoins.

Hybrid View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Paying someone and giving full rep to someone for help on a presentation about bitcoins.

I need to make the argument that bitcoins are good economically and make a powerpoint to present on it. Need help on it. Thanks. Pm me i'm easier found on skype.
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    bump!!
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    One positive argument that I can think of is that Bitcoin system will unify all current standing currencies into one digital currency. (Uniformity)
    {Counter argument} Bitcoin lack government support/or physical backing meaning it's literally is worthless and value can fluctuate wildly (may become literally nothing)
    Another positive argument that I can think of is Bitcoin literally represent the "freedom" to exchange good both digitally and physically (some place has already started accepting bitcoin as an alternative currency)
    {Counter argument} Freedom to exchange ...illegal goods ...(silkroad)
    Digital currency such as Bitcoin is no different than credit card in the sense of how it is use. Not to mention SOME countries are still in the transition of going to credit card system, why not just skip credit card system altogether and go bitcoin
    {Counter argument} Credit card companies are backed up by financial institution and credit card company are greedy corporation that make tons of money from transaction and service charges.
    Bitcoin give opportunities to users who may or may not have legal citizenship in (X) country to establish a virtual account and being able to conduct transaction without having to rely on traditional banking institution where may REQUIRE you to have some form of ID/ or legal status.
    {Counter argument....right wing conservative} If they are illegal citizen, then they shouldn't be allow to work blah blah blah or why would they need a virtual account instead of traditional banking system? are they conducting illegal business/activities?
    Bitcoin literally put a stop to inflation of goods and service, how so? Since bitcoin is limited /finite, meaning it can not be generate out of thin air like current type of currency (can not be printed out of thin air)
    {Counter argument} They could change the algorithm and generate more bitcoin.
    Bitcoin force users to live within their means, no borrowing or IOU.
    {Counter argument}......if bitcoin become the main stream source of currency, then economy will collect on top of itself as we speak since every countries are just constantly borrowing from the future.

.....................I will add more if I can think of any.............
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 12-20-2013 at 04:31 AM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium