DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) she fucks up my life every time she speaks of this. Literally. It is not something that should have ever left her mouth. She got caught in the middle of it and assumed things about it that should have not been assumed.

@(you need an account to see links) We were having a personal conversation yesterday and she said something along the lines of yeah this girl I don't even remember her name (but I know who she is based on the description she gave me) told me she heard about "something" (insert it here). She was talking to the girl about who her roommate was in the beginning of the semester..and when my name came up she had story time for her.

Actually starting this thread has made me think of an option #5 so I'm glad I didn't just do what I was going to do. Option #5 trumps everything and she's going to know a taste of her own medicine exactly. Much more satisfying!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: How far is going too far...

What's option #5?

Also...why are you even doing this? Are you trying to prove you won't be stepped on? Because all this does is make you look like a bitch.
    Last edited by Raj; 10-15-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    So you're just mad that this girl knows something personal about you?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Yeah I'm trying to prove I shouldn't be stepped on because it bothers the shit of me these random people know my very personal business. My roommate who I barely know should not know this about me at all.

I'm mad that she knows and I know there's a lot more that probably know. It's probably the first thing she says about her "old roommate" and that needs to stop.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

How did your first roommate find out in the first place?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneout View Post
    Yeah I'm trying to prove I shouldn't be stepped on because it bothers the shit of me these random people know my very personal business. My roommate who I barely know should not know this about me at all.

I'm mad that she knows and I know there's a lot more that probably know. It's probably the first thing she says about her "old roommate" and that needs to stop.
    Well, I personally don't really believe in doing things out of spite even if I'm angry in the moment. I don't really think it'll prove to your roommate that you can't be stepped on, if she doesn't know you did it then it doesn't really prove anything to her, she'll just think any random person hacked her Facebook and whatever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    It was a conversation that went on between me and a few other people in the middle of our room and she assumed things about the situation because things happened and it was simply not the case. It was unavoidable that it happened in our room and it should have never left her mouth. Now it's just lunch talk for her and that's not going to happen under my watch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

It was a conversation that went on between me and a few other people in the middle of our room and she assumed things about the situation because things happened and it was simply not the case. It was unavoidable that it happened in our room and it should have never left her mouth. Now it's just lunch talk for her and that's not going to happen under my watch.
    Uhh...yeah you care way too much about what other people think. Just fuckin let it go. Damn.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Crow (10-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Yeah I kinda agree with Raj here, it kinda seems like you're blowing it out of proportion. They know some secret of yours, there really isn't much you can do about it. In fact, if you try to seek revenge, it could make her mad and she could go around and tell everyone, which I'm sure you don't want to happen. I would just let it go unless it escalates and she starts telling people, but even if she does, you shouldn't care too much about what others think.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    whatever
    Last edited by simmie; 10-29-2013 at 07:59 PM.