2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

How far is going too far...

Just some opinion here. Last year I had a roommate and she didn't like me, actually she hates me. Even though I never really bothered her. I'm a quiet, keep to myself person. She is not the most mentally in check person.

My new roommate this year, who mind you had NO IDEA who I was before we roomed together told me she knew something very, very personal that she heard from someone who knows my old roommate. And that person isn't even on a personal level with my old roommate...the person is just acquaintances with my roommate. THIS ACQUAINTANCE BARELY KNOWS MY NEW ROOMMATE EITHER WTF. I have a fucking problem with that.

It's to the extent that now I'm probably as furious as I get and she has to pay in some way. I'm not an angry person. I'm really not. This is just too far. I took the email off her facebook and it could be mine with a click of a button and I could get everything from her. I figured out the emails attached to it, and the ones attached to that one...I put 10 minutes of my time into this lol. So what is going too far:

1) deleting a very old tumblr (cannot be reactivated, gone forever)
    2) taking the facebook and going on a mass deleting spree of everything and anything
    3) logging on to her uni account and dropping classes (when you think about this think of the most personal thing you have and imagine it in the hands of people you don't know)
    4) telling her boyfriend she cheated on him (I probably won't do this because that automatically limits it down to 3 people and she would have a nervous breakdown/suicide attempt if she got dumped by him)

Is all of it too far? Should I just leave her alone? I don't know...I think messing with a twitter and a tumblr is pretty harmless..
    I obviously will be protecting myself if I do anything but I don't think even if it did get brought back to me I'd even deny it...I just don't care...
    Last edited by Sociopath; 10-15-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: How far is going too far...

Don't fucking do any of that shit.

Why don't you talk it out with her? Just the three of you and then decide that way.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I think you have every right to be angry but you are perpetuating a bunch of drama by doing all of these petty little things. I think you should just confront this person. Revenge never does anything but cause more problems. Give yourself some time to calm down and think this through. What she did is fucked up, i'm not denying you that but what is doing any of those things actually going to do? It will piss her off even more and she will cause you more problems. I think you should be the bigger person and just say something to her instead. Don't take this the wrong way but it is a bit immature to do those things. You could ruin her life with some of those, they're really cruel.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

Maki (10-15-2013),Owl (10-16-2013),Raj (10-15-2013),simmie (10-15-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Depends on how personal this info was. & you have to get the whole story, just can't go in a rampage off one persons say so but.. 1 & 2 really aren't that bad. Fixable. 3 & 4 are pretty fucked up, 4 being like serious mean girl shit.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links), doing any of these things aren't going to accomplish anything though.. no matter how personal it was, it's not going to make any of the people who know it un-know it, nor is it going to stop this roommate from saying anything to more people since she said she is going to deny it anyway, it's just pointless, you know?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Being angry is one thing, but screwing the other person's life because they did it to you is just getting to their level and won't make you any better.

Don't do any of this stuff, it would just be stupid and you'll have to pay for it.
    Just go talk to her about it. That's the only way to have things fixed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I know that none of this will fix anything but I just like to assert my dominance hahaha...I'm older now and I really shouldn't be doing these things I'm just very mad. What she told this person (and other people?) is something I purposely tried to make as secret as possible and she knows that.

The thing about talking to her is were not friends on facebook (I unfriended her the other day before I even found out about this just because I got tired of seeing her on my newsfeed)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    You should talk to her in person, not over facebook. Then she can't hide from what she's done.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) She wouldn't like that or cooperate with me...she would just give me this face she likes to give.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It seems you are determined to justify your desire to do these things.