2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

How far is going too far...

Just some opinion here. Last year I had a roommate and she didn't like me, actually she hates me. Even though I never really bothered her. I'm a quiet, keep to myself person. She is not the most mentally in check person.

My new roommate this year, who mind you had NO IDEA who I was before we roomed together told me she knew something very, very personal that she heard from someone who knows my old roommate. And that person isn't even on a personal level with my old roommate...the person is just acquaintances with my roommate. THIS ACQUAINTANCE BARELY KNOWS MY NEW ROOMMATE EITHER WTF. I have a fucking problem with that.

It's to the extent that now I'm probably as furious as I get and she has to pay in some way. I'm not an angry person. I'm really not. This is just too far. I took the email off her facebook and it could be mine with a click of a button and I could get everything from her. I figured out the emails attached to it, and the ones attached to that one...I put 10 minutes of my time into this lol. So what is going too far:

1) deleting a very old tumblr (cannot be reactivated, gone forever)
    2) taking the facebook and going on a mass deleting spree of everything and anything
    3) logging on to her uni account and dropping classes (when you think about this think of the most personal thing you have and imagine it in the hands of people you don't know)
    4) telling her boyfriend she cheated on him (I probably won't do this because that automatically limits it down to 3 people and she would have a nervous breakdown/suicide attempt if she got dumped by him)

Is all of it too far? Should I just leave her alone? I don't know...I think messing with a twitter and a tumblr is pretty harmless..
    I obviously will be protecting myself if I do anything but I don't think even if it did get brought back to me I'd even deny it...I just don't care...
    Last edited by Sociopath; 10-15-2013 at 02:45 PM.