2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m

Thumbs down unlike

i know i know, i disappeared. i miss all of you guys.
    seriously. a lot of you are important to me, outside of cK as well.
    i've grown pretty fond of a few of you besides @(you need an account to see links) and not talking to you has been really difficult.

it feels good to finally post after forever.
    i have only been talking to @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) via text, cuz nobody else loves me and they're my bffs.
    although i did skype @(you need an account to see links) the other night when i was supah high and tried to skype @(you need an account to see links) although he fucking hates me and didn't gimme a shout out /sob
    @(you need an account to see links) was texting me for like a day and then stopped lol

ANYWAYS ~
    some of you already know, but school is absolutely kicking. my. ass. i've failed 4/5 tests i've taken this semester, and it's really hitting me hard, emotionally and self esteem wise. i've never felt so fucking stupid in my life and i seriously feel like i'm too stupid for this major. i'm so stressed that i've been breaking out so bad, lowering my self esteem even more, and i've been so fucking tired from lack of sleep that i've been rude to customers and don't even give a fuck anymore.

this is the lowest i've ever been in my life. as most of you know too, work pretty much makes me bend over and take it 99% of the time and if they finish first then i'm shit outta luck. so i've taken an extra day off during the week (so now i'm down to only 25 hours/week) and i feel like i can finally start to breathe again.

i had my birthday a few weeks ago (and @(you need an account to see links) was the first person to say happy b-day period!!) so i'm officially 21 now yay! my boyfriend of one year and i broke up because i couldn't handle anything when all i wanted to do was kill myself (but we're currently working things out) and i had sex with this hot 25yo i met but it was a huge mistake.

i feel like i've been pushing everyone away (irl mostly) because i'm in such a horrible mood all the time because i'm so overworked, stressed, and tired and it's wearing down on me. i have a select few people that are still there for me though, and i thank you all for that.

i need to start focusing on school a lot more, and figure things out so that i can start getting good grades, since, well THIS IS MY FUCKING MAJOR.

also i got pokemon y and i can't stop playing someone plz help me.

p.s.
    if i love you, and you love me, and you want my number so you can text me, shoot me a pm and i'll give it to you if i trust you/know you well enough.

cuz i seriously miss all of you guys.
    & also, my ticket writing services are currently closed, obviously lmao.
    Last edited by team rocket; 10-15-2013 at 10:51 AM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to team rocket For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (10-20-2013),Drizzy (10-15-2013),I_royalty_I (10-15-2013),j03 (10-15-2013),Maki (10-15-2013),Mod (10-15-2013),Raj (10-15-2013),Umbreon (10-16-2013),Wenis (10-17-2013)