12/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Proxy List?

I think my current AB is crashing due to unstable proxies. Anyone know of any good proxies for 5-6 accs?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    You'll find that anywhere from a quarter to a third of your proxies will die every single day. You should be rechecking your proxies a minimum of every day with something like Charon, Scrapebox or Proxyfire testing against neopets.com
    You should also be scraping your own proxies from the web but these lists will do if you don't know how: (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    You'll find that anywhere from a quarter to a third of your proxies will die every single day. You should be rechecking your proxies a minimum of every day with something like Charon, Scrapebox or Proxyfire testing against neopets.com
    You should also be scraping your own proxies from the web but these lists will do if you don't know how: (you need an account to see links)
    Thanks. But know of any that will last a long time, with quick speed?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/3
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    187d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmeep View Post
    I would just use a VPN if I was you, there's a bunch of free ones out there. A lot give the same IP to everyone though so make sure it isn't one of those.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmeep View Post
    When I need them for adoptables I mass scrape them so I don't keep an eye on what works tomorrow and the day after. For speed when scraping, sort your proxies by ping or lower the timeout: the faster ones should have a smaller ping number. The best way to know if something is fast is to test it with a proxy checker

I wouldn't use HMA for neo because they're so well known that chances are you're using the same one as someone else (another reason why you shouldn't use the same proxies as someone else/ask for good ones. Because if someone is iced for cheating, as far as I can tell from the forums, all accounts using that IP are iced)