48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Saru View Post
    I'm not a fan of the plot in Fairy Tail.. My favorite thing about the show though, are the characters. I LOVE THEM ALL. ERZA FTW.

You don't need to be a sports fan to apprciate the anime. I wasn't. Still ain't. It's not an old show. It started airing in late 2008 and the art is just glorious. If you didn't know, the series is made by Level-5, whom are responsible for Professor Layton and Ni No Kuni.

Fun fact: My username is named after my favorite character. This guy here:
    I do have a soft spot for the characters of Fairy Tail or I wouldn't have stuck with the story for so long. I never really took FT seriously until recent arcs because I thought they MAY actually move the story along by telling us more about the dragons. Also, the whole celestial gate thing had so much potential. Lesson: Don't have expectations.

& sweet.
    Mine's from Monogatari.
    Warning: Fanservice & dialogue heavy (the show in general)

My favorite show ever.
    Last edited by Heartunderblade; 10-11-2013 at 11:56 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartunderblade For This Useful Post:

lepasm (02-18-2021)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    ^ On that chart? Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Saint Seiya Omega, and Yugioh Zexal. Looking into watching Toriko and Magi too though.
    I'm going to start watching Yugioh Zexal as soon as my internet renews lol but I've heard so much negative things about it online so is it any good? haha I'm going to watch either way lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_dragonz View Post
    I'm going to start watching Yugioh Zexal as soon as my internet renews lol but I've heard so much negative things about it online so is it any good? haha I'm going to watch either way lol
    It drags out sometimes, and it starts out slow. But it does get interesting, and the characters are great as well. It's extremely over the top, even for Yugioh. Card games on motorcycles has nothing on this shit lol.
    This is an example of what I mean. Be warned as it's a spoiler, techinically lol.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    It drags out sometimes, and it starts out slow. But it does get interesting, and the characters are great as well. It's extremely over the top, even for Yugioh. Card games on motorcycles has nothing on this shit lol.
    This is an example of what I mean. Be warned as it's a spoiler, techinically lol.
    Haha thanks can't wait to watch it now lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I really enjoyed Kill la Kill! It was no Gurren Lagann, but it was still much better than I was expecting.
    On the other hand, I really didn't enjoy Kyoukai no Kanata :/ I haven't seen the other anime you mentioned- did they turn out to be any good?