7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    /joins the Pokemon discussion

I'm getting X and my gf is getting both. She's obsessed with Furfrou. My starter will be Chespin. I agree we should exchange FCs buttt their is a topic for this in the Games section.

On topic, I bet you can't guess my favorite anime. Ever. Of all time. You've probably never heard of it. I love it. So much.

The sequel series, Inazuma Eleven GO, is still airing. Which means it's awesomebeans.
    Last edited by Saru; 10-10-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by global superstar View Post
    I think what intrigues me about DL is the art style. :/ I've always been a fan of gothic/dark type designs.

Yeah, I like marathoning shows too. I just started One Piece recently and caught up on the manga so I think I'm going to try the anime now.

And I'll exchange friend codes with you once I get the game. Did you pre order it? I'm hoping there's going to be some in stock at my store but I think the chances will be good considering I live in a small town hahaha.
    I like how the characters look a lot too. It was actually why I checked DL out! But the sexual tension may be a bit too high for me to handle. \o/
    & yeap, I preordered my copy! Idk if I have time to run down to the shop to self-collect my copy though) But I should have mine on release date lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Saru View Post

I'm getting X and my gf is getting both. She's obsessed with Furfrou. My starter will be Chespin. I agree we should exchange FCs buttt their is a topic for this in the Games section.

On topic, I bet you can't guess my favorite anime. Ever. Of all time. You've probably never heard of it. I love it. So much.

The sequel series, Inazuma Eleven GO, is still airing. Which means it's awesomebeans.
    My starter will be Chespin too *high fives*

& I have never heard of the show. May have to check it out some day.
    I have a heart of stone though.
    /didn't really cry during Clannad
    ^ But this is the girl who has watched melodramas with her mum since she was 7.

My favorite show is obviously *pokes username* bakemonogatari.
    It's just too awesome.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I've heard of that LOL. Just never really got interested in it though. What's it about anyway?

I think I'm going to follow the hype and get fennekin hahahaha. I always liked the fire starters the best. If I do get a second copy I'll probably get chespin too though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links) *high fives back* #TeamChespin for life.

@(you need an account to see links) Inazuma Eleven is, more or less, shounen soccer. Imagine Naruto/Bleack/OP/DBZ/whatever mixed with soccer. THE RESULTS ARE AH-MAY-ZAAAAANG! The concept gets more and more ridiculous as the series progress, but the current season discards Keshin and Mixi-maxing to return to the series' roots.

Damn I could talk about this show for hours.
    Last edited by Saru; 10-10-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I actually got a mail from my local shop saying I can pick my Pokemon copy today at 7. Which means in 10hrs. Dang but I don't wna queue.

I usually pick water starters but I hated this one. I love Fennekin too so I'll get that my second play through or something

EDIT: @(you need an account to see links)
    You're going to LOVE Kill la Kill if you love crazy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartunderblade View Post
    I actually got a mail from my local shop saying I can pick my Pokemon copy today at 7. Which means in 10hrs. Dang but I don't wna queue.

I usually pick water starters but I hated this one. I love Fennekin too so I'll get that my second play through or something

EDIT: @(you need an account to see links)
    You're going to LOVE Kill la Kill if you love crazy.
    Well aren't you lucky. A shop in my city leaked the game the previous Tuesday. It was the first place in the world on record to leak the game, but they were hounded and reported by jealous gamers (doesn't that sound like the PC to you..?) so I couldn't buy a copy. A Nintendo representative flew down to their shop and told them they need to pay $2000 for every copy they sold not returned. Meh.

I really liked Fennekin, but then Delphox happened. It doesn't look like a loli witch ((( Nah I kid, I kid.

No matter what I watch it will never give me the same feeling as Inazuma Eleven. Period. I went into a huge slump when I finished the original series over 2 years ago. The anime that got me going again was One Piece. Great work of art. I started watching Fairy Tail and HxH right after that. I LOVE SHOUNEN

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    2000 bucks per game is harsh. Poor shop. But I guess they were being too blatant. I'm still collecting mine tmr since I really hate queuing.

I'm extremely picky with my shounen. Used to read Fairy Fail but the recent arc really turned me off. There's only a certain amount 'nakama power' I can take in a manga. But they use that to resolve everything! Don't think I've ever been a slump. I move on to the next anime pretty quickly.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    2000 bucks per game is harsh. Poor shop. But I guess they were being too blatant. I'm still collecting mine tmr since I really hate queuing.

I'm extremely picky with my shounen. Used to read Fairy Fail but the recent arc really turned me off. There's only a certain amount 'nakama power' I can take in a manga. But they use that to resolve everything! Don't think I've ever been a slump. I move on to the next anime pretty quickly.
    This will be the last worldwide release Nintendo will ever do for a Pokemon game. Count on it. North America has lost Nintendo's trust.

I know what you mean by nakama power. The Tenrou Island arc was literally ended like

Then again, every single season of Inazuma Eleven ends with the team "coming together" to unleash a bullshit hax shoot like so:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    This will be the last worldwide release Nintendo will ever do for a Pokemon game. Count on it. North America has lost Nintendo's trust.

I know what you mean by nakama power. The Tenrou Island arc was literally ended like

Then again, every single season of Inazuma Eleven ends with the team "coming together" to unleash a bullshit hax shoot like so:
    I don't really care about worldwide releases as long as I get the game eventually.

Tenrou arc was still okay. The Grand Tournament arc was like wtf. xD I don't mind nakama power when used sparingly but then you gotta have SOME rules in your shounen world. There is no power balance in Fairy Tail. You will just win by default if you have friends even if the opponent is supposed to be the strongest mage or wdv. It makes things SO predictable & pointless. I could rage about this all day but I shall stop. xD

Inazuma Eleven is something I probably won't watch even if it may be good
    /not a sports anime fan
    /not the biggest shounen fan
    /rarely watches old stuff because I've been spoiled by the glossiness of current day anime art style

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I don't really care about worldwide releases as long as I get the game eventually.

Tenrou arc was still okay. The Grand Tournament arc was like wtf. xD I don't mind nakama power when used sparingly but then you gotta have SOME rules in your shounen world. There is no power balance in Fairy Tail. You will just win by default if you have friends even if the opponent is supposed to be the strongest mage or wdv. It makes things SO predictable & pointless. I could rage about this all day but I shall stop. xD

Inazuma Eleven is something I probably won't watch even if it may be good
    /not a sports anime fan
    /not the biggest shounen fan
    /rarely watches old stuff because I've been spoiled by the glossiness of current day anime art style
    I'm not a fan of the plot in Fairy Tail.. My favorite thing about the show though, are the characters. I LOVE THEM ALL. ERZA FTW.

You don't need to be a sports fan to apprciate the anime. I wasn't. Still ain't. It's not an old show. It started airing in late 2008 and the art is just glorious. If you didn't know, the series is made by Level-5, whom are responsible for Professor Layton and Ni No Kuni.

Fun fact: My username is named after my favorite character. This guy here:
    Last edited by Saru; 10-11-2013 at 10:58 AM.