Well, since spam is so dead I decided to share a piece of my life that might make some conversation.

So, as most of you know, I am a freshman. As in high school freshman. Yes, yes, I know, I'm young for being on clraik, but oh well. Back on topic, I am very set on not dating till I'm sixteen, which is in about a year and a half. Sadly, despite me having this being something very important to me I have had someone that's been becoming rather close to me. On another depressing note, he is my best friend's older sister's ex, making it difficult for me to spend time with him AND my best friend, considering the fact that she hates his guts. I may also add that her older sister broke up with him, without giving him a reason, so there is actually no reason for her hating him. So, this guy asked me to homecoming, but I said no; though I explained to him the whole best friend dilemma. When I went to the dance however, he was planted right in the middle of a group of girls that were all over him. He also ignored me the whole time. I'm sure you can tell that it lessened my opinion of him, especially when he acted like nothing happened when we were talking the next day. So, I've been trying to lower him back down to "friend" status, but now he's talking to me less and this concerns me because I do like him, a lot. I am pretty much going back and forth between just not talking to him as much anymore or telling him how I feel. So pretty much, I'm wondering what I should do.. :/

Anyway, my annoying, dramatic little girl moment is over. Have fun judging my personality. (: