78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky View Post
    I was deciding between the Galaxy Tab and Nexus 7 but most likely I will be getting the Nexus 7. Thanks for the help guys!
    Nice choice

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    30d 8h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The Nexus 7 looks incredible to me! Naturally I have a preference for Apple products, but that's definitely just me. Other companies are really stepping up their game...even Kindle.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You should get a Surface. I'm not biased because I work for Microsoft.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Cracky,

Actually, Nexux 7 are the best price/quality on market. I really recomend it. You can see all of specs here: (you need an account to see links)

Tell me if you go to buy one

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I have.. had and ipad mini.

It was great! Felt amazing and was so simple and easy to use! BUT.. the screen breaks easily.

I went to get the screen replaced, and they told me it would cost $220, nearly as much as I purchased it for!

Unless you never trip or drop things, go for Nexus 7.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Also, think about what you would use the tablet for. School? Typing? Netflix? Ect.

I mostly use mine for studying, got a kindle, it works great for that.
    I am a human being, nothing human is alien to me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I have an ipad 2.

Before you purchase the tablet, ask yourself what are your needs astond price range. Both devices are wonderful, but it comes down on what you are going to use it for. Always try it out in store, demo-ing helps. Apple store for ipad/mini or bestbuy/frys

If you are using the tablet for general purpose (browser, chatting, or just an on the go device to replace the heavy laptop). Reason for that is because Mac OS is simple to use, and not overwhelmingly complicated. Mac also have a wide variety of apps in their app store, for a price of course, but you can always resort to jailbreaking your device. Battery life on my ipad 2 is amazing, I can go a whole day at the library without charging, usually starts from 8 am to 6pm, with probably 5~10 % battery remain. Problem with Mac OS is that they are not flash compatible, so if you want to view flash related content, it might present a problem; though the newer version of safarie does support some flash. (You can get around this using third party browsers that supports it. IE puffin, etc) To give a little background of myself, I am an university student, and sometimes we have to submit or do our home using some third party websites which require flash. (Cengage, Aplia, etc) they are apps for those website, but they do not work well at all, better off doing them on your laptop. You are also stuck using itune for uploading which is a pain, and there are no dedicated hard drive space, unless you jail break. No place to save your file, but you can always use google cloud drive. As far as office tools, like microsoft word, I ended up using google's office apps, which is free. Ipad does not support all video codec so you might encounter problem when viewing some videos.

**note that I am not an ipad fan, I do have samsung galaxy s3, I love all devices equally**
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium