wow so ok my friend is sort of making me feel bad about myself like when my kitten gets up on high places i don't want him to get up to, i pick him up and drop him on the ground, and sometimes he just doesn't feel like landing on his feet and just chills on his side after i drop him (it's really not high up, maybe 3 ft max
sometimes when he's in my room and gets on my desk, i pick him up and like toss him a couple feet away and ignore him and he's never had any issues
and like today he got up near our windowsill and so i'm sitting on the couch doing homework and i pick him up and drop him on the ground next to the couch and she just says "i don't think you should throw him like that, like he's growing and that's bad for his joints. i don't do that to my dog, i just don't throw animals." and i was like well he doesn't have any issues and he's totally healthy so um...??? and she was like "he's only 6 months he's still growing i don't know if it's the same for cats but i don't throw my dog"
liek
i didn't
even throw him
i dropped him
3 feet
he's a cat
he's jumped from our kitchen table before

also like i turned on the ac bc it was 80 deg in our apt and i was like ok i'm sort of cool now so you can turn off the ac and i asked her to turn it off and she was like "oh good thing you remembered this time"
exCUSE me
it was hot as balls just because you can handle 80 deg doesn't mean i can ok if i'm sweating in my own apt that's not ok
also i've never forgotten to turn off the ac after i'm done cooling our place down? like i've forgotten the fan in my room but i'm in and out of it so often like ??? once she turned off the fan in my room while i was still sleeping in there like if i don't have the fan on in my room i can't sleep that's just
uERFGH

she's one of my closest friends tho and my two other housemates are also all close with me and her and so i can't complain to them and i just
UGH
sometimes she just makes me feel bad like sorry i'm trying to teach the cat not to climb up on the wrong places and like sorry i'm not a fan of an 80 deg apt but our electricity bill was only like 70 bucks last month and we have four people and i ran the ac all the time
ok

ok i'm going to bed
ugh

ok bye luv u all