Thread: I had a funny dream I want to share with you guys.

Threaded View

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    64 times
    Time Online
    9d 8h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

I had a funny dream I want to share with you guys.

Normally I wouldn't, because everyone dreams and whenever you hear someones dream it always starts with, "Okay, I can't really remember it all that well, and it was TOTALLY weird and you will find it HILARIOUSLY funny!" And then I have to sit there for 10 minutes while they recount whatever morphed together memories their subconscious decided to throw at them the previous night. It usually just makes me bored to tears.

But, mine had to do with cK, so

Basically, I dreamt that someone had hacked my account and started making all these terrible threads saying things about everyone here, and it resulted in me getting banned. So I texted @(you need an account to see links) and he didn't believe I got hacked and said I wasn't allowed back. And I burst into tears because I couldn't come back, and I really like everyone here. I woke up and actually had that minute of confusion coming out of a dream, and sleepily logged in on my phone just to make sure it wasn't real.

Have any of you ever had a dream about clraik, or any other Internet forums/websites?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leah For This Useful Post:

Maki (10-06-2013),metaldroga (10-06-2013)