24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Quick explanation

I haven't been around here in awhile. I was focusing on neopets over the summer, but no where near the pace I was doing last year. Anyways, I was running money tree killers on a bunch of acocunts and not really doing all that much. Throughout this time my shop/main account was logged in to firefox and never logged out. One day I'm just clicking around and boom, banned for cheat/downloadable program. I found this particularly ironic because I did not use any programs on my main and always used proxies on other accounts. I had transferred at least 10,000 items to this account via trades over the last year or so no problems... but at this time I hadn't interacted with any other accounts for well over 45 days. Anyways, the weird thing was that I wasn't even tripping about the icing (also took out half my money tree killer accounts)... I lost a great shop account with 20mil+ as well as 5+ shells with 500k+ each but more importantly I WAS FREE! Free from this awfully moderated game filled with fake people I hated (not you guys, talking about pretty much everyone in all the chats and people who trade... people who think they are teh uber 1337 for playing legit), free from the worry of "will this get me iced", free from thinking about all the dailies I would miss out on if I didn't log into such and such accounts, free from feeling like I was sneaking around. I lost hundreds of hours of mindless clicking and proxy switching but whatever, my fault for wasting it on this stupid game I should have never gone back to in the first place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Graff For This Useful Post:

Maki (10-06-2013),SmileYaDead (10-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Good for you! I'd love to quit the business, but my stocks are too big

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Ya, I feel ya @(you need an account to see links)y.

I bought a TTear a while back and let it sit for a about half a year before deciding to move it a couple of months ago.
    Go to check, it was taken and the shell was frozen.

I was displeased for about 10 minutes, then went back to jamming on this sick funk remix of Michael Jackson.

---

I used to have big dreams on Neopets like dual SuAPs & RoDN,
    but after coming to cK and being aware'd,

I pretty much gave up on Neopets since I know @(you need an account to see links) will rob me one day anyhow.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Maki (10-06-2013),SmileYaDead (10-07-2013)