Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    Same here

I must have missed this drama, because I have no idea what happened.
    But the pc wants to bound and torture every downtrader out there. /cry

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    wowwww just read this thread how fucked up sigh

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shos View Post
    Someone should file a formal complaint to them, pretend to sue or something, to make them STFU and stop freezing. they'll freak out and give up just out of fear IMO...
    actually, a mid-tier uc i was securing for a year got frozen last week as soon as i moved it to another account. i didn't even check up on it because i didn't use that account for anything except pet storage/NC and didn't think it'd get frozen so i only found out yesterday. i can't stand it when people around here say "oh no you're not doing it properly" - back in the day, i could have literally spammed the pet over every board on neopets with a cache linking back to a frozen account and it wouldn't have been frozen. there's definitely either a change in management or a change in the amount of report happy people around.

so i'm not playing anymore, i've quit... it was like as secure as shit could be - i wouldn't even be able to tell you the past owner and i usually track that shit carefully. i had it FOR A YEAR. A FUCKING YEAR. it wasn't even a VWN high end pet, there's like 100 of them. i don't cheat in any other way, the account was only linked to one VPN, and i created the shell it was transferred to... so, i'm srsly done playing and spending money on NC. i remember when i played actively 2 years ago, i'd spend soooooo much $$$ buying nc from them. i don't agree with their policies. convincing people that FUND your site to quit and stop spending money on it? what kind of fucked up shit is that. i love how they do this in a sad attempt to "make the game fair and not lose money" because the only thing they're losing is MONEY. and players. and more money because now i'm selling the mass amount of nc i do have. i wish i could get it thru their thick skulls. do they really think those report happies spend any money on site? i sincerely doubt it. that's why they're report happy.

fucking retards, TNT.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Air (10-03-2013),Balletdancer (10-03-2013),Corliss (10-03-2013),Double.Trouble (10-03-2013),lurky (10-08-2013),Pusheen (10-04-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    wowwww just read this thread how fucked up sigh

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

actually, a mid-tier uc i was securing for a year got frozen last week as soon as i moved it to another account. i didn't even check up on it because i didn't use that account for anything except pet storage/NC and didn't think it'd get frozen so i only found out yesterday. i can't stand it when people around here say "oh no you're not doing it properly" - back in the day, i could have literally spammed the pet over every board on neopets with a cache linking back to a frozen account and it wouldn't have been frozen. there's definitely either a change in management or a change in the amount of report happy people around.

so i'm not playing anymore, i've quit... it was like as secure as shit could be - i wouldn't even be able to tell you the past owner and i usually track that shit carefully. i had it FOR A YEAR. A FUCKING YEAR. it wasn't even a VWN high end pet, there's like 100 of them. i don't cheat in any other way, the account was only linked to one VPN, and i created the shell it was transferred to... so, i'm srsly done playing and spending money on NC. i remember when i played actively 2 years ago, i'd spend soooooo much $$$ buying nc from them. i don't agree with their policies. convincing people that FUND your site to quit and stop spending money on it? what kind of fucked up shit is that. i love how they do this in a sad attempt to "make the game fair and not lose money" because the only thing they're losing is MONEY. and players. and more money because now i'm selling the mass amount of nc i do have. i wish i could get it thru their thick skulls. do they really think those report happies spend any money on site? i sincerely doubt it. that's why they're report happy.

fucking retards, TNT.
    What did the account you stored it on look like?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I saw the draik UFT and I knew the poor girl was doomed.
    Ouch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    TNT's common sense sucks -_-
    Nothing new...

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    At least they didn't ice your decade old account and SuAP 2 days ago.
    Count your blessings.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Count your blessings.
    Oh ouch. Damn son. D:

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by someoneout View Post
    What did the account you stored it on look like?
    it was literally a plain shell with another BN mid-tier uc on it, low tier and BN and a couple dumbly name lab pets. it had a broken link to the "main" on the lookup and that was it. oh, and it had pretty NC that i got a lonnnnnng time ago that i never used but i can't remember how much of it i used on the pets.

the account i stored it on before was just a basic shell with two other lame-ass pets on it... for a year, i'd log into it to check if i had any neomails or anything like that every so often and i never did... i never used either so i don't care if they got a couple of crappy pets stolen AT ALL. i just know that it has NOTHINGGGG to do with how "badly" i secured the pets, considering i got away with MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more obvious deeds over a year ago. things have changed and it's because:

1) there are people like you
    2) tnt sucks ball sacks

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Count your blessings.
    ouch. i would bomb their HQ.

ya, i don't really care because i didn't lose much (if anything...) but it's just the principal that they are freezing so much more actively that scares me. it's retarded as to why they'd freeze active players for buying virtual currency/pets... (considering they're very lax about people who buy NC offsite *thank god*)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    it was literally a plain shell with another BN mid-tier uc on it, low tier and BN and a couple dumbly name lab pets. it had a broken link to the "main" on the lookup and that was it. oh, and it had pretty NC that i got a lonnnnnng time ago that i never used but i can't remember how much of it i used on the pets.

the account i stored it on before was just a basic shell with two other lame-ass pets on it... for a year, i'd log into it to check if i had any neomails or anything like that every so often and i never did... i never used either so i don't care if they got a couple of crappy pets stolen AT ALL. i just know that it has NOTHINGGGG to do with how "badly" i secured the pets, considering i got away with MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more obvious deeds over a year ago. things have changed and it's because:

1) there are people like you
    2) tnt sucks ball sacks
    People like me? Excuse you lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Maybe TNT just get seizures easily. Like by just watching their monitor. That could explain their random warnings/freezings sometimes :')