Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
I'm not sure if either is socially acceptable. I do know however that I'd rather someone fucked up my Neopets account years after I've stopped playing, than have my college notes/essay drafts/w/e taken for no apparent reason.
Sometimes life just kind of stinks. Guess he shouldn't have forgotten it in the lounge, huh? These days with grad school being necessary/very competitive who knows. I could have just knocked down a potential threat.

(If you think this is crazy, you don't know crazy. I know people in my pharmacy program that if you're deemed a threat and they saw an opportunity all your notes would be up in flames)

Sure they're both messed up but just because you would rather have one messed up over the other does that not make both of the actions just shitty as the other?

Self deception is never a good thing. Thou is not shitty because I mess with active neopets accounts.
No you're still shitty but it's a more acceptable shitty. Like stealing a jacket from a store. Frowned upon but still not the best person in the world now.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being a bad person, but don't try and tell yourself otherwise when you know you're doing things (most of) society would consider wrong.