Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I am indeed!
    I always got the feeling that he wasn't the brains behind the operation, he was just kinda there. haha
    Haven't seen him around for awhile so I just kinda wrote it off as a loss.
    Yea, I would be the brains behind everything. lol. I designed the guild CGer, neoboards CGer, multiple shop CGers, and a couple userlookup CGers. All of this back when cookies didnt change constantly, and neo still used MD5 instead of SHA1 + salt. Now theres a small window where you can get into an account, before the cookie changes again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post
    Yea, I would be the brains behind everything. lol. I designed the guild CGer, neoboards CGer, multiple shop CGers, and a couple userlookup CGers. All of this back when cookies didnt change constantly, and neo still used MD5 instead of SHA1 + salt. Now theres a small window where you can get into an account, before the cookie changes again.
    Oh really? I wasn't aware that they changed things up so much!
    I think the worst two were the ones that required the person to click inside of a text box. There was another (or maybe it was the same one implemented differently) that I had converted into a league calculator. And it required them to go to petpet and input stuff. There were some tricky ones haha. The best by far were the userlookups and the shop. The shop especially because you put cheap codestones in there and tons of unsuspecting people come in. Back in the day!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Neoboards was the best. Posted on the BD chat. Stole over 1 billion in items in 30min. lol. Miss those days. Back when neo was fun. Was cool having BGC, mspp and suap all at once (Back when BGC was a lot more expensive). Too bad we never secured much. We were really just there to fuck shit up, not make profit.

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post
    Neoboards was the best. Posted on the BD chat. Stole over 1 billion in items in 30min. lol. Miss those days. Back when neo was fun. Was cool having BGC, mspp and suap all at once (Back when BGC was a lot more expensive). Too bad we never secured much. We were really just there to fuck shit up, not make profit.
    Makes me wonder if anyone remembers the guy that duped a dozen SUAPs.