Alright, so I just failed my drivers liscense test for the 3rd time. And it's always for different things. The first time went alright, only I was driving too slowly and the examinator really was a pain (and I'm not just saying that). Second time was not so bad either, but I was driving too fast this time (especially when approaching crossings.. I felt it wasn't that big of a deal but still failed so yeah). And just then I failed because my 'planning' wasn't okay. Not anticipating/preparing for situation and all. All three times, I didn't make any major mistakes so this whole thing is kind of getting me down. This is costing me loads of money and loads of time and frankly I don't have either plus it's just getting plain embarrassing. I start to feel like a complete failure, a danger on the road, while in truth I'm not /that/ bad of a driver really. I wasn't even /really/ nervous for the tests. It's just that I'm naturally very quiet so it gets kind of awkward in the car which gets on my nerves.
Next time I seriously feel like smoking a good joint on beforehand to calm me nerves and help me concentrate (yeah I know) because I feel I have trouble concetrating during the test, but this doesn't sound like a constructive solution.

So I'm wondering if anyone has experience with failing a drivers liscense test multiple times, and if anyone has some ideas for me to help me do better next time?