Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: URGENT: Does anybody have a way to get in contact with Duck4Cover?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    69d 14h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Also he told me something like a month or two ago and he said I was the first he told I don't if it's become public now but it might have something to do with that.

It's not a dramatic thing though it's just personal and I wouldn't want to say it if it's not okay with him.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Any idea when he'll be done moving houses? @(you need an account to see links)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Glenn sells. Even if he comes back and pays Carrot in full, this could potentially affect future sales, etc.
    Seeing how there are plenty of sellers with more sense of responsibility, I wouldn't be surprised if this does affect his sales.
    Last edited by cloudxcrash; 10-03-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    i've been wondering where he went.
    I finally showed on TC, became friends with him. he was drunk and high having laughs, converted a UC (this was day after panthers stuff) and i asked him actually if i could pay him for half the info or if he could do a front type thing so i could have more stock. and boom he was gone, added him on skype cuz he said to and never added me back. hasnt been here or there or anywhere!
    who knows what hes up to. i dont think he fucked you man, i asked him about it and he said he was still in the process. i just hope hes okay to be honest

ALSO has anyone tried finding him?
    i dont understand how he could run off with your money, cuz he needs to sell the stuff first to really make any money. in other words he ran off with a bunch of txt files, granite he was suppose to pay for them. he has no way of making money off of them unless hes got another acct somewehre under a diff name. and or his own site.
    just adding that in

my standpoint is neutral
    Last edited by |2eap; 10-03-2013 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for that information. Hopefully he'll be able to find a smartphone or computer to use for 2 minutes to contact me.

There's no reason for this thread to be up anymore. Can a mod close it please?
    Last edited by Carrot; 10-06-2013 at 04:34 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrot For This Useful Post:

Soul (10-06-2013)