Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Draik Mp's

What is happened to Pirate draik mp's? They are delfating like crazy from 10mil to 7mil in a couple of days? I have over 20 tied up, so i was looking to know if they will keep deflating or possibly inflate again?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ever since the release of forgotten shore, pirates mps have been released as a daily prize. So sell them fast.

Edit: is it only the pirate ones that are deflating?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I don't think they will INFLATE (typo), the only ones holding their value are the trans pots, because of the color

You can buy a 2m plushie or 2m draik egg and a pb for less than what going rates were, so deflation will happen to any draik/krawk item that morphs to a color more expensively than can be done with a pb
    Last edited by munsterpoo; 01-23-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't even understand what you are saying.
    They allready deflated

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    26d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    This is really simple.

ALL Draik MPs are deflating. EVERY color that can be painted is decreasing, not becuase Pirate MPs are released from the shore (they aren't, not unless you count the .01% chest prize), but instead because Pirate Draik EGGs are being released.

The more eggs that are released, the more people are willing to buy an egg + the corresponding paintbrush to get their desired Draik, versus buying an MP. Thus, the price of the MP plummets. It was at 15mil a month ago, and its half that now. It will continue to deflate as long as the Forgotten Shore is active, to the point where it'll be within 1-2mil of the paintbrush price.

Also, the MPs are not being consumed anymore because of the influx of Eggs. Whereas before people had to actually USE the MPs, these days they only choose to SELL it. So all the MPs that come from Magic and the Attic only speed the deflation.
    Last edited by Nodochi; 01-23-2012 at 01:32 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nodochi For This Useful Post:

Anonymous_Jim (01-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah actually 7m sounds about right but draik mps in general go for 10m, just price it at 10m constantly and people will post their own at 10m. The 7m is probably someone making a quick sale.

Edit: the reason people buy draik MP is to change an existing pet. A WN pet with stats and awards already rather than a new pet from start.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodochi View Post
    This is really simple.

ALL Draik MPs are deflating. EVERY color that can be painted is decreasing, not becuase Pirate MPs are released from the shore (they aren't, not unless you count the .01% chest prize), but instead because Pirate Draik EGGs are being released.

The more eggs that are released, the more people are willing to buy an egg + the corresponding paintbrush to get their desired Draik, versus buying an MP. Thus, the price of the MP plummets. It was at 15mil a month ago, and its half that now. It will continue to deflate as long as the Forgotten Shore is active, to the point where it'll be within 1-2mil of the paintbrush price.

Also, the MPs are not being consumed anymore because of the influx of Eggs. Whereas before people had to actually USE the MPs, these days they only choose to SELL it. So all the MPs that come from Magic and the Attic only speed the deflation.
    I guess i have to sell mine now, i've allready lost like 50mil from this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wait, did you buy them at full price or did you miss the opportunity to sell it?

My advice. Don't freak out, put the pirate draik ones at 7-8m and all the rest higher.

Don't flood the market and make the price drop for real.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    26d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    Yeah actually 7m sounds about right but draik mps in general go for 10m, just price it at 10m constantly and people will post their own at 10m. The 7m is probably someone making a quick sale.

Edit: the reason people buy draik MP is to change an existing pet. A WN pet with stats and awards already rather than a new pet from start.
    Thats only one alley way, and the only reason MPs are still more expensive than eggs. But they will both deflate proportionally, there's no denying that. The stats from the past 3 months easily back that up. Draik MPs were 20mil+ before, and eggs were easily 15+. Now eggs are barely 5, and MPs are 10 if you're lucky.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Most of the ones i have are Pirate. I wont flood the market, im not gonna auction without a buyer. But ill definetly look into selling them the next couple of weeks.
    Thanks for the advice