Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay o.e No need to be impolite right?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    133/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by bored View Post
    Definitely an asshole ._. She's considering herself "special" because she have an UC Grey bunny as active..While the rest of her pets are shit that don't even worth a PDE lol
    You must have forgotten.. people on the PC treat themselves as better than others if they have an UC pet.

If you don't have an UC pet you throw in people's faces, you're not accepted in the PC.
    -facepalm-

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    So true lol..I'm more welcomed if I'm having my UC as active instead of my draik. So true. What irritates me is that in her own board, another user was making fun with the one being called noob too :/

I wish we could advertise our UFTs in clraik because people here are x100000 times nicer than PCers

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKite View Post
    If you don't have an UC pet you throw in people's faces, you're not accepted in the PC.
    -facepalm-
    Hm... I know I'm being spiteful again, but maybe TNT should consider a forced conversion to all UCs on the site. Should work wonders...
    Or a free option to convert a pet back that can be used... I don't know... once a month in total? And all UCs are not special anymore.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Externica For This Useful Post:

Spoof04 (09-28-2013)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    133/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Externica View Post
    Hm... I know I'm being spiteful again, but maybe TNT should consider a forced conversion to all UCs on the site. Should work wonders...
    Or a free option to convert a pet back that can be used... I don't know... once a month in total? And all UCs are not special anymore.
    Honestly, I don't see why TNT even let the few UCs slide by.
    The mass conversion should have happened a long time ago.
    I understand, it's a nice gesture.
    BUT, it makes the whole trading portion of the site get a little out of control.

And of course, if they ever did go through with a conversion, everyone would be so butt-hurt about it.

I honestly think they either need to 1) do a mass conversion of the remaining UCs [ I highly suggest this ] or 2) make UC pets either no trade, or if they pounded/transferred, it would either a. auto-convert the pet, taking away the UC status or b. run away, like Lutari do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    ...I dont think either of you have bought a uc or spent mad time trying to trade for one, fuck the quality of neopets trading, there is a reason why ucs are so wanted. converteds are soulless reminders of capitalism or communism or whatever, idk, but ucs are fucking dope as hell.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    133/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by m33r33 View Post
    ...I dont think either of you have bought a uc or spent mad time trying to trade for one, fuck the quality of neopets trading, there is a reason why ucs are so wanted. converteds are soulless reminders of capitalism or communism or whatever, idk, but ucs are fucking dope as hell.
    I spent a long ass amount of time trading up for an UC Darigan Lupe years ago. Only to get one, and get extremely bored with it. But I guess that happens with anything. And to be honest, what part of the site isn't a soulless reminder of that?

All UCs are, at least to me, are a status symbol. You're only liked on the PC if you have an UC. I shouldn't necessarily group all of the UCs into that category, because there are some genuinely nice users who own one/several UCs.

But when you get talked down to, because your UC/pet your trading is "badly named" or "not worth anything near what (pet) is", then it becomes a major pain in the ass.

The vast majority of the PC only cares about UCs - if you don't have one, you're a lesser player/being than they are.

It's just annoying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    And of course, if they ever did go through with a conversion, everyone would be so butt-hurt about it.
    Out of control? From what I understood, this is a madhouse.

Exactly, that's why I suggested the forced conversion.
    But this is also why I suggested the possibilty to undo the conversion or rather a backward-conversion.
    Though this leaves the problem with the new pet-colours, since they don't have an unconverted pic. Oh well... *shrug*

Also, making UCs not tradeable doesn't sound like a good idea. This would make them more limited, a higher prestige symbol, giving the PC such a massive blowjob to the ego that it'll become unbearable.
    Though the "running away" sounds very good in my book as well.

Quote Originally Posted by m33r33 View Post
    Honestly, the only UCs I ever fund interesting were those, which were dressed. Royal, Desert... uh... Halloween. But this interest really faded away after wearables were introduced. Now my pets can have a nice colour and be dressed.

And as MasterKite said, UCs are nothing more than status symbols. Prestige and whatever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    21d 18h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Pft. Status symbols on neo.

Why don't you guys just leave those with UCs alone? It's not having a UC that makes PC twats. PCers are just assholes. Take away UCs, and they will find another status symbol.
    It's actually equally annoying on AC. Don't have 300 avatars, don't feed 100+ kads, don't have obnoxious font & talk like some twat... Then expect to be talked down on AC as well.

Just stay the hell out of neoboards if you hate it so much. Are you guys masochists?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartunderblade For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (09-28-2013),Miri (09-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartunderblade View Post
    Pft. Status symbols on neo.

Why don't you guys just leave those with UCs alone? It's not having a UC that makes PC twats. PCers are just assholes. Take away UCs, and they will find another status symbol.
    It's actually equally annoying on AC. Don't have 300 avatars, don't feed 100+ kads, don't have obnoxious font & talk like some twat... Then expect to be talked down on AC as well.

Just stay the hell out of neoboards if you hate it so much. Are you guys masochists?
    I have an uc that I love but hate that she is uc. I wish she could keep her pose andbe a converted pet. I don't lke my ucfor status.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I spent a long ass amount of time trading up for an UC Darigan Lupe years ago. Only to get one, and get extremely bored with it. But I guess that happens with anything. And to be honest, what part of the site isn't a soulless reminder of that?

All UCs are, at least to me, are a status symbol. You're only liked on the PC if you have an UC. I shouldn't necessarily group all of the UCs into that category, because there are some genuinely nice users who own one/several UCs.

But when you get talked down to, because your UC/pet your trading is "badly named" or "not worth anything near what (pet) is", then it becomes a major pain in the ass.

The vast majority of the PC only cares about UCs - if you don't have one, you're a lesser player/being than they are.

It's just annoying.
    Just because the people who talked down to you had nicer and more UCs than you doesnt mean the rest are a rude bunch. The amount of UCs one has doesn't correlate to one's attitude.
    They aren't the only form of status. And you know why the PC cares about only UCs? Because we cant create them anymore, and its a subforum for trading PETS. People naturally want the best things, in this case, ucs. The AC is also naturally a clusterfuck, must we remove avatars then too?
    Just because you can't handle the heat (passive aggressive girls and grandmas who are probably pussies irl), don't have the oven turned off for the rest of us. caso cerrado. Ill proudly say all mine are status symbols because they look dope

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Heartunderblade (09-28-2013),Maki (10-01-2013)