11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by satelliting View Post
    The sad thing is that they do not even get paid and do more work than TNT about it lol
    Holy fuck THIS.

they are doing TNTs job. I wonder if TNT thinks they are a bunch of fucking suck ups? I would be pissed having to check my tickets all fucking day to hear people crying about illegit pets.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Balletdancer For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (09-25-2013),gnar (09-25-2013),Jordan (09-25-2013),oventoast (09-25-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/2
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    Holy fuck THIS.

they are doing TNTs job. I wonder if TNT thinks they are a bunch of fucking suck ups? I would be pissed having to check my tickets all fucking day to hear people crying about illegit pets.
    The day will come that someone from a cheating site works for them and fucking freezes anyone who is a PC regular and does this. They may have the job for a week but they will be welcomed here for a lifetime

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Balletdancer View Post
    Holy fuck THIS.

tnt seriously is retarded though, even opening those tickets

how many people get frozen for buying off-site NC? 0
    how many people get frozen for buying everything else? a lot more

HMMMM I WONDER WHICH ONE TAKES MONEY DIRECTLY OUT OF YOUR POCKET TNT???? HM? WHICH ONE IS TAKING SALES DIRECTLY AWAY FROM YOU?

retards

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (09-25-2013),Jordan (09-25-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I just don't know why people even bother.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    133/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    tnt seriously is retarded though, even opening those tickets

how many people get frozen for buying off-site NC? 0
    how many people get frozen for buying everything else? a lot more

HMMMM I WONDER WHICH ONE TAKES MONEY DIRECTLY OUT OF YOUR POCKET TNT???? HM? WHICH ONE IS TAKING SALES DIRECTLY AWAY FROM YOU?

retards
    This.

"Let's freeze people who are buying pixels that give us no sort of profit."
    "And let's let the ones who buy NC off-site go, because they're not hurting us any."

You would think with all the money they make from the NCMall, they could hire staff to actually do their jobs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKite View Post
    This.

"Let's freeze people who are buying pixels that give us no sort of profit."
    "And let's let the ones who buy NC off-site go, because they're not hurting us any."

You would think with all the money they make from the NCMall, they could hire staff to actually do their jobs.
    people who like to buy ucs --> active players --> buy nc directly to participate in events because yay fun --> "LOL let's freeze them guys" --> don't buy anymore NC directly from TNT

people who like to buy NC --> give tnt no monies --> "illegit NC??? who cares if that's running our business down???? heheheh!" --> don't buy anymore NC directly from TNT

great business plan, guys!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    133/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    people who like to buy ucs --> active players --> buy nc directly to participate in events because yay fun --> "LOL let's freeze them guys" --> don't buy anymore NC directly from TNT

people who like to buy NC --> give tnt no monies --> "illegit NC??? who cares if that's running our business down???? heheheh!" --> don't buy anymore NC directly from TNT

great business plan, guys!
    Could not agree more!

I could see if the items/UCs had some sort of monetary gain on TNT side, but they're getting out of hand with things.

Especially their damn ticket system.
    So many times I have gotten the lame ass "Your account has been frozen for.." answer to a ticket for my old main.
    Finally decided to file a ticket last week to try one last time.

I got this:
    (you need an account to see links)

Tony P. is the dick that has been dealing with my prior tickets, and giving me the same fucking response each time.
    And now "magically" they've migrated servers, and anything frozen for 2 years+, can't be returned.
    I was frozen around the middle of September, 2011.
    So I legit missed this by like two fucking weeks.

If the little dickwad would have actually dealt with my ticket like they get paid to do, I would probably have my account back by now.

Everyone at TNT HQ needs to be fired, and people with a decent amount of IQ points need to be hired in.
    Their support staff sucks!

/endrant

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam. For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (09-25-2013),Double.Trouble (09-25-2013),synthesizer (09-25-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Every time one of these threads is made on cK, I know @(you need an account to see links) is going to go SSJ in it if she hasn't already.
    Sometimes even SSJ2.
    When the time calls for it, SSJ3.
    And in very dire circumstances, SSJ4.

Right now, you're at SSJ. I pray to Shenron that you don't power up any further on this thread.

<--- SSJ Cupcake. (right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    I actually just realized how many of those bitches have kids... and how they sit and chat all day. Like, i can't even be on neo and play with my dogs. I have to actually focus on them and they're just animals. You're neglecting your fucking kids to play Sherlock on some fucking pixels that literally DO NOT AFFECT you... AT ALL!
    They're probably fat and have lost any aspiration for greater goals in life, other than keeping the laundry warm and plumping up their own kids.

They probably have this mindset:

---

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO FAT!

I USED TO BE SO SKINNY AND HOT IN HIGH SCHOOL. WHERE AM I NOW? I DON'T EVEN FIT IN MY OLD GUESS JEANS ANY MORE. OH WELL, I SHOP AT VALUE VILLAGE NOW ANYWAYS.
    I AM A GOOD MOM. I BUDGET MY HUSBAND'S PAYCHEQUES TO MY CHILDREN, THIS HOUSE, THIS FAMILY, AND NEOCASH. I DO A LOT FOR THIS FAMILY, I DESERVE THE NEOCASH.

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO FAT!

THE DOCTOR SAID IF I KEEP EATING THIS CAKE, ORDER PIZZA HUT, KFC, AND BURGERS FROM WENDY'S, I MAY GO INTO CARDIAC ARREST SOON. WHAT IS CARDIAC ARREST ANYWAYS? DOESN'T SOUND SO BAD, OH WELL.
    IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO EAT THIS FOOD ANYWAYS. BUT MY NON-OBESE CHILDREN ASK ALL THE TIME FOR THIS FOOD AND THEIR LITTLE BELLIES CAN NEVER FINISH, SO IT'S UP TO OLD MOM. NOT GOOD TO WASTE, RIGHT? YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT, YOU'RE AN AWESOME MOM! AND IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE TIME TO COOK ANYWAYS, I NEED TO PRESERVE JUSTICE AS A MORAL HUMAN ON EARTH BY REPORTING THOSE NO-LIFE CHEATERS ON NEOPETS. GOD, THEY MAKE ME SO MAD MY FACE IS GETTING RED. I CAN HARDLY BREATHE!...

(20 minutes later)

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO FAT!

DID I JUST ALMOST DIE? NO WAY! I AM A GOOD SAMARITAN, I REPORT CHEATERS! GOD WOULD NOT FORSAKE ME FOR SUCH A GOOD CAUSE, EVEN IF IT'S ONLY FOR NEOPETS. WHAT YOU DO ONLINE TELLS OTHERS WHAT YOU'RE LIKE IN REALITY!

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO FAT!

I SHOULD REALLY LOSE SOME FAT AND GET IN SHAPE. THEN I CAN WEAR MY OLD DIESEL JEANS AGAIN. BUT THIS CAKE IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. MY HUSBAND SAYS HE'S GOING TO LEAVE ME IF I DON'T START LOSING POUNDS INSTEAD OF GAINING POUNDS, BUT HE LOVES ME FOR ME, I KNOW IT. I KNOW HE'S JUST JOKING. I WILL JUST PC ON NEOPETS UNTIL I FINISH MY CAKE. THEN IT'S OFF TO THE GYM TO START CUTTING.

*8 hours pass*

OH. MY. GOD.

I AM SO FAT!

OH SHIT! THE KIDS ARE ALREADY HOME FROM SCHOOL, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO FOR A BUSY MOTHER LIKE MYSELF? OH WELL, I WILL GET INTO MY YOGA PANTS TOMORROW THEN. BETTER CALL UP THE COLONEL FOR DINNER!

*suffers cardiac arrest at dinner and dies*

OH. MY. GOD.

I THINK I'M DEAD!

OH HI GOD! IT'S JUST ME, YOUR LOYAL AND RIGHTEOUS WORSHIPER. GUESS ALL OF MY HARD WORK FINALLY PAID OFF, HUH? TIME TO LET ME IN THE OL' PEARLY GATES, EH?

*banished to Hell*

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (09-25-2013),Double.Trouble (09-25-2013),Drizzy (10-02-2013),gnar (09-25-2013),oventoast (09-25-2013),Spoof04 (09-25-2013),Trinket (09-25-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    20d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Userbars
    Thanks