9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by ohelephant View Post
    Yes, any method will work. It's just some people get so confused, so it's easier to move them all in one place.
    I found it easier for me because when they were placed randomly over the board I would end up clicking the wrong plant.

I will try the other methods too, whatever is the fastest. Today it was tough for me because I kept getting a plant that wouldn't move.

I just HOPE the amount of clicks doesn't count for towards the end prizes! Because moving them all to the top will definitely cause more clicks.
    Middle method is definitely faster. It basically helps you figure out where you need to go sooner and thus you cut down the number of tries.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by ohelephant View Post
    Yes, any method will work. It's just some people get so confused, so it's easier to move them all in one place.
    I found it easier for me because when they were placed randomly over the board I would end up clicking the wrong plant.

I will try the other methods too, whatever is the fastest. Today it was tough for me because I kept getting a plant that wouldn't move.

I just HOPE the amount of clicks doesn't count for towards the end prizes! Because moving them all to the top will definitely cause more clicks.
    My last plant which I needed to complete the melody would not move lol I had to end up refreshing the page

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    28d 13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    (you need an account to see links)
    the NC items
    screaming mask is creepy as hell
    most of them look dumb but i wonder if they'll possibly go up in value after the plot, or whatever the hell this is, is over