Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I wish I had an origin movie

I also wish we had one for black widow, but I think we're all in that scarlett-johansson-is-fantastic boat.

So I'm spider, and I go by that because I have terrible arachnophobia and whenever I need a really anonymous name I use that heh.

If I had an origin story for how I ended up on these forums it would begin long ago in my first year of secondary school on one of the only pet sites that was accessible through the school's damn firewall: marapets. So my friends and I decided to "hack" marapets like "badasses" and by hack I kinda' mean we took advantage of a trust system, created a bunch of virtual money out of an admin's account, and shared it around like the marvelous booty it was. I still remember us trying to decide on the biggest number we could reasonably think of! It was like toddlers going 'what's bigger than a whole hundred O=' anyway, yeah.

So the admins caught us because firstly, we forgot to delete the guild we transferred the money through and secondly, because even if we had they'd still have it on record and we were too computer dumb to know this psh. They let us get away with it, which was chill of them, and then my friends and I basically did the online version of winning the lottery and bought things just because we could, became heavily disillusioned by the amount of ca-ching we had, and finally our lives dissolved into strippers, booze, drugs and expensive cars all before sixth period.

My point was that it would make a horrible movie.

So I'm spider cool to meet yall.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to clraik Spider!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks Joe =)