Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    What was the actual freeze reason handed to your account when you try to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by Clair View Post
    Until then~
    <3
    ...NAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEE
    JUUUUUUUUSSSSTTT
    STAARRRRRRRTEEEEEDDDDD
    TAAAAAAAALKIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

DAMN YOU, LIFE! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Clair (09-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    I had the original account for the pet. Didn't have any other UCs. It was just very inactive. I even played on the account for a few months before moving the pet, no cheating. Also the trade I did was actually a viable trade, not a BNed converted for a UC. I'm very safe with my pets and very patient, I've traded tons of pets I've bought and my main hasn't been frozen in the many years since I started cheating (probably jinxing myself oh well, I'll just buy a new account if so), so this is a new one for me.
    What kind of uc pet was it ?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    This (possibly previously inactive) account was being accessed by someone other than the original creator due to its easily guessable password.

That's the reason I was given.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    This (possibly previously inactive) account was being accessed by someone other than the original creator due to its easily guessable password.

That's the reason I was given.
    That's the same reason I was given.

Now I'll admit I myself am anticipating the purge and plan to catch names relevant to my interests but I don't see how that interferes with inactive UCs. It also seems pointless to let accounts sit for months and then play them. Why should I have to wait a few months before playing this "free" flash game? Especially considering it just takes one report to freeze you even if you spent all those months sitting. Honestly. Why the hell am I still playing this screwed up game?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    They literally have the worst business practices ever, as well as the worst customer service I've ever seen. They've always been bad about banning people for no reason... then they act like total dicks to you or just ignore you when you try to figure out what the fuck happened. I honestly believe just as many innocent people get frozen per day as cheaters, and TNT doesn't fucking care. They are the reason Neopets is dying, they let people spend all this money then freeze them for no reason, with no way to appeal since they ignore your tickets or just tell you to fuck off. No other gaming company I know of spends so much time destroying their own player base.
    yeah srsly, they literally BAN the people that spend MONEY on their site from playing lmao. like how retarded can you be?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Did you buy your account? If you did, you're probably SOL - but you can still trying BSing it back (low odds) in a ticket, or asking the seller if they have any details on your purchased account (also low odds).

If you made it yourself, you could probably go tell TNT off that it's your account and smash them with irrevocable facts that you know more about your acc than even they do.

In either case, be prepared for a lengthy ticket response wait if you're unlucky. Anywhere from a few hours to 3 months. More accurately 1 week to 1 month though (if you're non-Premium).

Good luck, C.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I got frozen.
    This is the second time.

The first time, I know I fucked up. Didn't use my Proxies right.

This time, all that was in order.
    AND YET I STILL GET THAT RED SCREEN.
    Is it cause I built it too fast? Should I limit how many avatars I get per week or something?
    Feed like one kad at a time instead of my usual 10 days to avatar?
    WHAT DID I DO WRONG???

I'm thinking about finally buying my dream pet.
    But I want to make sure I have my shit together cause I would be devastated if this pet got frozen.

Console me, biddies. ;__;
    I need your help.
    Well there is a lot of measure that must be taken in order to prevent freeze screen.
    Obviously you are frozen because TNT knows that you were cheating.
    As we all know even the best of the best have been frozen.
    What I realized that TNT does is that they follow patterns.
    Meaning if you score send 23 scores straight say in about 3 days non - stop.
    First you are flagged meaning they have an actual person tracking you gameplay.
    Once they know that you are actually cheating ! BanG ! Next Day you Login You are Frozen.
    I know it real sucks and it hurts real bad because all the time you were spending and
    the items you were collecting are completely , permanently gone.
    The only option you have now is contiue making accounts and stay safe as possible.

Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Saru View Post
    Now I'll admit I myself am anticipating the purge and plan to catch names relevant to my interests but I don't see how that interferes with inactive UCs.
    I actually enjoyed the purge, but I treated it like a game and "played" it with some of my friends. So I wouldn't mind if it started up again, but I agree that it doesn't really have anything to do with inactive UCs unless they have a high profile RW/N name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    More accurately 1 week to 1 month though.
    /sob I'm still waiting to hear on my tickets nearly 4 months later and I WAS premium. x-x TNT fucking sucks when it comes to responding to tickets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilting View Post
    /sob I'm still waiting to hear on my tickets nearly 4 months later and I WAS premium. x-x TNT fucking sucks when it comes to responding to tickets.
    Re-new your ticket.
    Check if it's been accessed by TNT on its timestamp since you've submitted the ticket (usually they have however). If they have...
    Open it and enter stuff into "additional details". Say anything, like "What's up? / I've waited 4 months...I used to be Premium", etc.

Don't do that if you've already done it before though, or if you've had a history of pestering them with tickets every day/week.

Another method is to submit a new ticket in a different language. Users seem to have better luck in getting responded to this way.
    Google Translate and make sure things make sense before you submit them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Re-new your ticket.
    Check if it's been accessed by TNT on its timestamp since you've submitted the ticket (usually they have however). If they have...
    Open it and enter stuff into "additional details". Say anything, like "What's up? / I've waited 4 months...I used to be Premium", etc.

Don't do that if you've already done it before though, or if you've had a history of pestering them with tickets every day/week.

Another method is to submit a new ticket in a different language. Users seem to have better luck in getting responded to this way.
    Google Translate and make sure things make sense before you submit them.
    They closed my first ticket without a response so I put in another under the frozen accounts are and one under Premium. Frozen accounts is still just "open" and Premium has been a "work in progress" for about a month now. I might try the translating it thing though.