The random story you wished you never read.

So no one got to my 2009 account (which is lucky because I never figured out how to play neopets and it has nothing in it). The account which I used to have, consisting of dying broccoli neopets -___- I never figured out how to cure them) was randomly banned, probably due to me being a complete failure and stealing all the soup from the soup fairy. Or maybe because I was multiaccounting. With food -___-

Buuuutt since this forum dragged me into it now I feel a sudden urge to play neopets. Erm, do people buy food for pets or what? All of mine are starving and I don't think I can go to the soup fairy because I have 100k and I don't wanna buy food because I'm poor I also never figured out what I should do with seaweed, shiny obsidian and random crap like keychains and mossy rocks because they can't be auctioned and I only have 50 slots? Is there like an autosell mechanism because I don't want to get rid of stuff which neopets is telling me should be worth something. Or do you chuck that stuff out?

halp.