Hi CK Members!

I've been a lurker, yes I admit a lurker here for months now since my account was frozen. (I got it back though, yay) Anyway, I've always been intrigued that you you sell neopets related stuff here for real money. I've been part of another cheat community but it's quite boring over there. Over the past couple of days lurking here, and tumblr it made me just want to join more. I'm not a PCer but am happy what you guys did to certain users, and that's a huge reason why I decided to join today. If it wasn't for those stuck up a-holes, I probably would have joined this community and become a full blown cheater a long time ago. Lately, I'm just getting really sick and tired of the way TNT treats their users, including myself. If they have no respect for their users, why should I have any respect for them, and their rules?!

I'm mostly a legit user, but have used AOB codes occasionally, aside from that I bought a PDE with NC. That's about it. I would like to start buying/selling eventually, and work myself up to a UC pet, but the PC scares the living hell out of me because of users like 'panther'. Ugh, anyway. I talk to much.

I look forward to meeting you all, and thanks for letting me join your lovely site.