Thank you for the feedback everyone! <3
I guess I'll wait for a price check and then go ahead and start a thread. This is fun, I usually end up just spending money on kadding so it will be really cool to use it for something productive, especially since I find RSing sooooo boring. -__-

I'll try and see if maybe I can make a guide on how to not get caught if you are using an AFer . . . I've seen users totally picked apart by the OFers and it is NOT pretty. Kad feeders are HUGE sore losers, so if you beat them on an invent feed or one too many times they are going to do what they can to take you down. OFers hate AFers with a passion, so hopefully I can give you guys some tips, at least of the big mistakes I've seen other users do! Too bad I don't have any screenies. :/

I could make a legit guide too. Since I learned some of the kadding ~secrets~. I was thinking about making a guide on neo . . . but I realized I didn't really want everyone to know about these methods! But since you guys are my bros, Imma help you out. <3

also @(you need an account to see links) if I use your proxy, the freeze rate would be zero!