Thread: Do you think there's any market for this?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Question Do you think there's any market for this?

After being iced a few times and starting over, I've gotten pretty good at kad feeding, and I end up OFing on most of my accounts.
    But I thought, why not see if anyone here would be interested?
    I know there are AFers out there, but from what I've seen they are kinda easy to spot?
    So anyway, this is one thing on neo that I think I'm pretty good at and that I think is fun, so why not see if anyone's interested in my services.

It would take me 10 days since I usually feed ~7 kads a day. and 150k max.
    And I would probably just be interested in trading for items or pets or whatever, so if you have some ETS lying around and you need the kad avatar we could help each other out. I'll use whatever proxy you want too.
    Feedback, ck? I wanted to see if there is any market for this before I go ahead and make a thread.

Additionally! Recent events have made me realize the satisfaction of (for lack of a better term) revenge hacks. There is one user who wronged me quite some time ago, and whom I've never forgotten. I don't know if this is against forum rules (???), but I would be willing to pay good money to see this girl taken down. (Sometimes karma needs a little help!) If not, I'll just see if I can get one of my CS majors to teach me how eventually. I'm kinda determined now to get even. xD (Andrew, you are an inspiration to us all)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clair For This Useful Post:

Corliss (09-15-2013),CrunchyNipples (09-15-2013),I_royalty_I (09-15-2013),Kai_Sin (09-15-2013)