57/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Help with cbacks

hello, the last week a customer open a dispute in paypal for 1000$, i try to fight proving all but the customer win and now my balance is -980$!

so what happen if i dont pay the negative balance to paypal? i live in El Salvador AC, and the credit card i used for create my paypal account now is obsolete. i really cant pay the debt to paypal.

what will happen with me ?

thanks and sorry for my english i know isnt good!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    There really isn't anything that you can do anymore =\

That's a pretty significant negative balance. I've have negative balances of $50, $100, $150.. things like that, but $1000 is quite a bit. I don't think they would be too happy about that x)
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    11d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    1) We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or the PayPal Services (such as limiting access to any of your Payment Methods, and/or your ability to send money, make withdrawals, or remove financial Information). Use the Report Form link to request information in connection with an account limitation, hold or reserve – to access the Report Form, go to (you need an account to see links)
    2) We may contact Users who have purchased goods or services from you, contact your bank or credit card issuer, and/or warn other Users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;
    3) We may update inaccurate Information you provided us;
    4) We may refuse to provide the PayPal Services to you in the future;
    5) We may hold your Balance for up to 180 Days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability or if you have violated our Acceptable Use Policy;
    6) We may take legal action against you; and
    7) If you violate the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 USD per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing Balance in the offending Account or any other Account you control.
    I've read in other sites that they'll just close your account. If you believe that you were right in the transaction and you have proof, then I think you're good. Haven't really read about someone outside USA getting legal action. You'll probably get calls from collections and your credit score will be bad.