Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever felt the world does not want you to do something?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Have you ever felt the world does not want you to do something?

It's about two years since my last UC neopet buy.. I bought two UC maraquan krawks I was super happy with (bought two because I had slight problems with the first one.. -_-) and because I only have one spot left on my neopet account, I told myself last time that I would save up and buy something big for the last spot. ..But for some reason, ever time I save up around $200 to spend on a UC pet, something stupid happens that requires me to use the cash for something else. For example, my car got towed a year ago, that costed friggin' $300 (Don't park at McDonalds in Vegas... Seriously). A few months after that, my company decided to cut off the department I worked at and I was jobless for a few months (...T_T). Now, I finally saved up enough cushion in case I go jobless again and I had enough spending money to finally buy my pet (and I was even starting to ask some people about their sales) and then I go and toss my phone (galaxy s4, just got it 6 months ago..) from the top of the stairs and now it's completely broken.

Why is the world against me buying and filling my last pet spot??

Does this ever happen to you?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Awh. The world isn't against you. The timing must not be right. You're either going to have a big score or fall in love with a different pet or decide you want something different all together! Don't fret.

Alternatively, you could get a cheap phone off of eBay or Craigslist and blow your money on @(you need an account to see links)'s college fund!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarl For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    67d 13h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Your first bought UC Maraquan Krawk is vengeful to you since he feels replaced by that other Krawk you bought... it lets you pay.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post
    It's about two years since my last UC neopet buy.. I bought two UC maraquan krawks I was super happy with (bought two because I had slight problems with the first one.. -_-) and because I only have one spot left on my neopet account, I told myself last time that I would save up and buy something big for the last spot. ..But for some reason, ever time I save up around $200 to spend on a UC pet, something stupid happens that requires me to use the cash for something else. For example, my car got towed a year ago, that costed friggin' $300 (Don't park at McDonalds in Vegas... Seriously). A few months after that, my company decided to cut off the department I worked at and I was jobless for a few months (...T_T). Now, I finally saved up enough cushion in case I go jobless again and I had enough spending money to finally buy my pet (and I was even starting to ask some people about their sales) and then I go and toss my phone (galaxy s4, just got it 6 months ago..) from the top of the stairs and now it's completely broken.

Why is the world against me buying and filling my last pet spot??

Does this ever happen to you?
    I myself haven't spent a ton of money one neopets. But I know the feels when as soon as you think you're getting back on your feet, something just knocks you back down. I don't have a lot of advice for you except just keep trying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    The world doesn't want me to date awesome dudes - only the ones who text me once every two weeks. Then once I give up they're like, "Oh, you're the most awesome girl everrrrr. I have 'feelings' for you. Didn't you know that?!"

Guys in their 20's and 30's still act fickle sometimes. I guess it goes both ways, though, but I don't date chicks so I wouldn't know.

The world is funny sometimes. All you can do is just say "screw it" and keep on trying again and again, whatever you want... go get it! Sometimes the third... or uh... 20th time is the charm? Bahaha!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

cybunny (07-06-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    6d 14h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Just never give up!! Man neopets did the same thing when I went to buy a certain uc to be with my uc faerie yurble. Still to this day, ever time I go to buy it its either a scam, I don't have transfer or I needed to save money at that time.

Oh and your krawk will come, just take your time!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    Awh. The world isn't against you. The timing must not be right. You're either going to have a big score or fall in love with a different pet or decide you want something different all together! Don't fret.

Alternatively, you could get a cheap phone off of eBay or Craigslist and blow your money on @(you need an account to see links)'s college fund!
    haha, yaa, darn that timing! And I was thinking about buying a phone from Craigslist, but knowing my luck, I'll probably end up buying a stolen or 'lost' phone.. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by I Play Neopets View Post
    Your first bought UC Maraquan Krawk is vengeful to you since he feels replaced by that other Krawk you bought... it lets you pay.
    haha maybe.. He seems happy where he is now though..

Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    The world doesn't want me to date awesome dudes - only the ones who text me once every two weeks. Then once I give up they're like, "Oh, you're the most awesome girl everrrrr. I have 'feelings' for you. Didn't you know that?!"

Guys in their 20's and 30's still act fickle sometimes. I guess it goes both ways, though, but I don't date chicks so I wouldn't know.

The world is funny sometimes. All you can do is just say "screw it" and keep on trying again and again, whatever you want... go get it! Sometimes the third... or uh... 20th time is the charm? Bahaha!
    xD Ya, people are confusing sometimes.. I wish that people will just come out and say "Want to go out on a date?" instead of the usually "Maybe we should hang out sometime... maybe..."

And yes, I'll keep trying! Can't give up when I feel so close!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceyGirl For This Useful Post:

Banannie (06-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Awh. I hope you get your phone situation sorted out. You could see if ya have a friend that uses the same carrier and score one of their old ones...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    14h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I Think something a bit more significant would have to be at stake before I'd think the universe was rooting against me.

But on the other hand, UC Pets... dat shitz cash

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    World doesnt want me to smoke weed when i have exams, i always fail on them