Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m

Moving houses tomorrow

Started packing my shit.
    The house we've been staying at for the past two years was pretty good to me.
    Probably the most convenient place you could think of.
    7/11 down the road for me to buy my breakfast and lunch and a Dominos not much further for my dindin. And I normally went 15minute trekking up the station and there was this neat little take-away shop. Just the thought of their Portugese Chicken Burger with onion and extra chilli makes my mouth water. Guzzle that down with a Bourbon and Coke and my nights were pretty much made.
    There was a pretty good bus system that took me practically anywhere I wanted to go. Whether it was to the two closest stations (10min ride away) so I can get to the city, or catch up with my buddies in the 'ghetto' (Bankstown, Sydney is pretty much that eh) or see my ex up at Parra.
    Though the air in that place smelt like piss and ball sweat the closer you got to it, I will miss going to Parramatta.
    And Im really gunna miss the sugar cane juice you can get so conveniently at B-Town.
    But more than anything, I'll miss the park that was literally in my backyard. Olds Park.
    My boy loved running up and down the hills, smelling and licking the piss of other dogs. I'll miss the excitement on his face.
    I don't think he'll get that in the new place. Its pretty much suburbia and there isnt a big park closeby

New place is pretty neat though. Really looking forward to it.
    It's right on the bay so the backyard is all water. There's a neat little pool there as well so gotta put that to good use this summer.
    Already planning my 22nd birthday. Can fit like 200 people here, i'm planning for a full house.

I guess im just going to show off the new place and this thread can serve as a little shout out that I wont be on as much since transferring internet between can take upto 20 days I'm being told.
    Thank fuck for iPhones though!

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Leah (09-10-2013),simmie (09-10-2013)