2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m

Angry PHUCK CHEMISTRY PHUCK LIFE

seriously. fuck you chemistry. and everything you stand for.

i get no fucking sleep anymore. i wake up every monday, wednesday, and friday at 6:30am, to catch the bus by 7:30am to be at class by 9am, and i wake up every tuesday and thursday at 5:30am to catch the bus by 6:30am. and then i fucking work RIGHT after class three days a week and i'm fucking exhausted and cranky and have no time to do anything and chemistry seriously has me in tears.

and on the weekends i get no sleep either because i work saturday mornings and then all day sunday, and when i'm not doing either i'm trying to study but nothing sticks because i am soo tired and i can't focus.

i'm afraid to tell my manager that i can't come into work on the days i'm scheduled and have dogs booked cuz i need to see a tutor, because they get pissed, and i'm majoring in organismal (NOT ORGASMAL @(you need an account to see links)) and this semester i'm taking biology, chemistry, calculus, and western civ, and it's a bad day when i understand calculus more than chemistry.

my teacher doesn't teach; he talks. he fucking reads the powerpoints word for word in a gigantic lecture hall and i'm not the type of person that can just sit there and read 4 fucking chapters and understand for myself.

i'm paying to be taught, not to teach myself.

and my boyfriend is fucking annoying and is like, "omg y r u grumpy??" and i tell him i'm tired and he's like, "omg i've been working 6-2's, i'm tired too!!" and i'm just like, "WOOPTY-FUCKING-DOO. you work 7 hours and then go home and sit on your ass and do nothing. i don't wanna hear it!" and he has no sympathy for me being tired/cranky and expects me to shake all of this stress off and RARGhasdfkajsdf and if he's not grumpy from WAHH WAKING UP TO WORK wAHHH, then i shouldn't be either.

i have my first chem test on thursday and i have no idea what the fuck is on it.

if i don't reply it's because i ended up killing myself.
    ok ty for reading bye.

this >>>>>>

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    What is this, Intro Univ. Chem I, or something like that?

Eh, just rough it out; first one shouldn't be too bad in the long run.
    lolol, I remember it was my 1st science course in Uni (fresh from HS), I bombed every test (even the lab exam) but still got a C 'cause of the bottom feeders buffering me in a curved class of ~400.

Intro Univ. Chem II is the one to worry about; that one is all math: fractions, rates, quantities & that jizz in a bucket.

Also took OChem I and Biochem I after - they were a bit easier (well Ochem not actually...).

And THAT was the extent of my chemistry education in college. Never again.

My point is don't fret over it; the junior core of courses are often the most difficult because it's not in your field of study/interest, but only take up your 1st year (under normal course planning). Do them, then you'll never have to worry about them again. And 'cause you sexy, Taylor.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Learn chemistry, build Meth empire

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Bettser (09-09-2013),grrrawr (09-09-2013),Kad (09-09-2013),kaddypie (09-10-2013),Ken (09-09-2013),Magikarp (09-09-2013),Umbreon (09-09-2013)