Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Heads Up ABers and the Constantly Frozen!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Heads Up ABers and the Constantly Frozen!

    This was posted on my respective forum and I wasn't sure if it had been cross posted but I thought you guys would want to see it.

    Solution Solved:
    (date hidden)
    Your account was frozen because we detected the use of a third-party program designed to automatically purchase high-value items in Neopian shops for you on your account. Your activity was flagged and eventually determined to be the result of cheating on August 25 - September 3, 2013, after which point your account was permanently frozen for using an Autobuyer.

    As explained in the Terms of Use (Section B, part 1, paragraph 3), you may not, under any circumstances, use “cheats, automation software, hacks, or any unauthorized third party software to modify any activity or game or to change any designed game play”. Downloading and using a program designed to automatically purchase items for you in Neopian shops is cheating and will not be tolerated on Neopets, as this unbalances the economy and is unfair to those who play by the rules and are trying to obtain these items fairly.

    We are aware of multiple third-party programs that are available on the internet and the methods they use to abuse our site and autobuy items in Neopian shops. While the makers of these programs may mislead you and tell you otherwise, all autobuyer programs meet certain page refresh (and other) criteria that cannot be accidentally replicated by an individual playing the game legitimately, due to the nature of how the programs are designed to abuse the site. That, along with other specific information we collect in our system, allows us to identify when autobuyers are used on an account. I’m afraid that we cannot give any further details, as this would allow people who make the programs find ways around getting caught in the future.

    Because you have violated the Terms of Use you agreed to when you created your account, we will be unable to unfreeze this account or return your Neopets, items, or anything else contained within that account. You can review our Terms of Use here: http://www.neopets.com/terms.phtml

    We understand that sometimes users make one-time mistakes. While we cannot return this account, we encourage you to create a new account to enjoy Neopets legitimately. However, please note that if you continue to cheat on future accounts, all accounts you may have created in the past (as well as future accounts you may create) will be frozen due to this pattern of cheating and will not be returned.


    However, please note that if you continue to cheat on future accounts, all accounts you may have created in the past (as well as future accounts you may create) will be frozen due to this pattern of cheating and will not be returned.


    I found that really fascinating because I always see people posting about how their brand new legit account got frozen for cheating. It seems if you cheat enough times they don't care if your new account is legit, they will freeze you regardless. Be safe friends!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maditude For This Useful Post:

    Broken (09-07-2013),Drizzy (09-06-2013),pollysaid (09-07-2013)

  3. #2
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,754
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Thanks for the information (!!), but this has been known since TNT changed the main shop code back in 2006(?).

    We keep our programs updated with later browser headers.

    We know how to provide settings to our program users so the programs can act like the user.

    We the programmers do our end of the job for the user so the bots look like the user.

    Lastly, I know what TNT collects when a person is botting on Neo (different for different parts of the site) so rest assured, this is also not a problem for clraik members.

    I think the above statements are the reason why so many people still use my programs, mainly the auto-buyer and score sender. And because some people are paying to use the programs here, it's our, the main programmers, job to keep them updated and working.

  4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (09-07-2013),Bettser (09-06-2013),Broken (09-06-2013),DarkAngel (09-07-2013),Drizzy (09-06-2013),fairydust201 (09-07-2013),Ghosts (09-06-2013),Jager (09-07-2013),Kad (09-06-2013),Ken (09-07-2013),Maditude (09-07-2013),Magikarp (09-07-2013),Mikey (09-07-2013),osiyo (09-06-2013),Peta (09-07-2013),pollysaid (09-07-2013),Psyduck (09-07-2013),SmileYaDead (09-06-2013),Umbreon (09-07-2013),Zeus (09-06-2013)

  5. #3


    DarkAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    4,114
    Thanks
    659
    Thanked 436 Times in 225 Posts


    Downloads
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Time Online
    57 d 11 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m
    Rep Power
    11
    ^ And so many can vouch for that.


    I do. I haven't seen yet a better ABer than Stealth, nor a better SSer than Majin x)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post:

    fairydust201 (09-07-2013)

  7. #4
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,754
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    ^ And so many can vouch for that.


    I do. I haven't seen yet a better ABer than Stealth, nor a better SSer than Majin x)
    You will, in time. School is starting for me but I got most of the main part of my new ABer done. All I can say is it will obliterate what is already the best!!!!!!!! ^__^

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    DarkAngel (09-07-2013)

  9. #5



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    You will, in time. School is starting for me but I got most of the main part of my new ABer done. All I can say is it will obliterate what is already the best!!!!!!!! ^__^
    *wonders how often Joe sees the ice page while testing out his new toys*

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake. For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (09-07-2013)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 165 Times in 90 Posts


    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 19 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    That's good I was mostly drawn to the ticket response because of them saying that they will just freeze you over and over again no matter which account if you have been pegged as being a "consistent" cheater.

  12. #7



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post

    However, please note that if you continue to cheat on future accounts, all accounts you may have created in the past (as well as future accounts you may create) will be frozen due to this pattern of cheating and will not be returned.
    now tat i re-read it again i think its just hinting towards IP ban. like do it again and your ip banned

  13. #8
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,754
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Maditude View Post
    That's good I was mostly drawn to the ticket response because of them saying that they will just freeze you over and over again no matter which account if you have been pegged as being a "consistent" cheater.
    If you use the same e-mail and/or IP then this will come into play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    *wonders how often Joe sees the ice page while testing out his new toys*
    Never. Not with my programs, at least. Believe it or not, I only get frozen when I make silly mistakes abusing exploits.

  14. #9



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    If you use the same e-mail and/or IP then this will come into play.



    Never. Not with my programs, at least. Believe it or not, I only get frozen when I make silly mistakes abusing exploits.
    "googles at joes yahoo"

    yahoo= joes massive collection of NP shit

  15. #10
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,754
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    "googles at joes yahoo"

    yahoo= joes massive collection of NP shit
    Not sure what you are saying here but if it's what I think it means, you are wrong lol.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (09-07-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •