54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m

ranting about my first day @ school

I dunno for a little bit I thought it was weird to share my life with you guys but I just really wanna rant about my first day of school and how shitty it was. Basically: you guys are my diary for today.

SOOOO my boyfriend tells me to go to school like a 30mins/an hour earlier to find our classes, lockers, etc
    Im like, ok. That's useful, I wouldn't mind going to school early for that

And I'm not even surprised when he just drags me and my friends to find HIS classes, disregarding the fact we were supposed to find mine too, lol
    And he acts so in-charge, too! There's nothing I hate more than that Naturally he has issues with control, it's not bad but he ALWAYS has to be the leader. Normally I don't react as much but I was just a nervous miserable wreck bc helloooo first day of school.
    So I was like, fuck it, I'm grabbing some of my friends to chat for a bit.

We're ditching you, son!!!

Then I head off to first period (religion) which first of all, is in a portable.
    I fucking hate portable classes. They're so miserable.
    I walk in and grab a desk off to the far right, in the back, cause a) I look better when I'm on your right side (bangs problems) and b) ain't nobody got time to be in the front.

Then these white bitches come and sit next to me and around me because they wanna be in the back, too.
    They're honestly. The. Dumbest. Girls. Ever.
    They're those girls that giggle way too obnoxiously at everything and anything, making you feel really uncomfortable cause you're like, are they laughing at me, or????
    They're literally the type of people to skip class, disrespect teachers, fail courses, smoke pot and brag about it. Not to mention their voices are so annoying. I sound so stereotypical but stupidity really, really, really pisses me off. lmao
    Basically, they're the exact type of people I HATE.

So at this point I'm like, fuck. My head's telling me,

But it's too late now. The teacher starts talking and hands out the usual introductory handouts about the course and shit. So I make a mental note to myself to sit away from these girls tomorrow. Good thing a good pal of mine is in that class too, I'll probably sit with him instead lol, he'll make this class bearable at least.

Highlight of the class: the teacher is super cute in the dorky way, and likes Death Cab. Holla

So yeah, bell rings and I move on to second period, which is science.
    A lot of my friends are in that class so I'm obviously super pumped and ready to not feel miserable again
    So first of all, it's fucking dark as shit, cause the lights are being fixed by the custodian so we have this really ghetto projector screen on to compensate for light.
    I sit with my friend cause I GUESS THESE TEACHERS REALLY LIKE TO MAKE THINGS AWKWARD BY PAIRING DESKS UP INTO TWOS WHAT THE FUCK. ???????
    The teacher whips out the classic,
    "Don't get to comfortable guys. I'm putting you all in alphabetical order"

Now, I have mixed feelings about alphabetically ordered desks.
    Like, it's a good way for me to be FORCED into making friends with the people I end up sitting next to, cause I don't have the balls to do it myself lmao.
    But I was like, dammit, cause I'd be away from my friends anyway.
    It wasn't too bad, I end up sitting next to a rando that I don't hate at least, and around my other good pal.
    However, life isn't that easy.
    Next to him is the smelliest jock in the world.
    I sorta know him, I went to elementary school with him, but he's a hardcore football player from 6am-6pm so he ALWAYS smells like shit. (But the girls are into it anyway cause he's a jock)
    IM LITERALLY GAGGING AND I'M WORRIED THAT THE SMELL WILL CLING ONTO ME.
    (Which it did)
    I'm in tears because of the smell.

So yeah the teacher introduces himself and talks about science and I think he's absolutely brilliant.
    As soon as he mentioned something about him being skeptical of the workings of society, and to always, always question the norm, I'm like, let me love you.
    Trust me, it sounded less dorky at the time. I just can't English rn
    Anyway, he's talking about science and making it sounds awesome, placing emphasis on curiousity and how it's the driving force behind being a good scientist. Yadda yadda yadda
    He's honestly so cool.
    However, the jock's making me really uncomfortable because him and his pal are goofing off trying to impress this one female sitting next to them and I just idk I cant feel comfortable being near them. At this point I reaally just wanna talk to my pals because I haven't talked for one period already.

Then some random ditzy bitch who hit on my boyfriend in his science class last year whispers to her friend next to her "!!Ohmygod that's [insertnamehere's] boyfriend!!!"
    I swear to God girls have no idea how to whisper.
    She hands me the hole puncher and she's like, "Still dating [insertnamehere], eh?"
    I run my hands thru my hair all cool like, "Yeuuup"
    "4 months and still going strong?"
    I look her straight in the eyes, "Nope. One year and two months." GTFO, RANDO!

Anyway yeah the bell rings and I walk over to third period's class , which is comm. tech (basically photo editing, graphics stuff, video manipulation, typography, etc etc)
    I had mixed feelings about it cause it's the period before lunch (in which I am alone) and I know NOBODY there (again I am alone). And the teacher is shit too, or so I heard from my friend.
    But last time I was in a comm tech class I was in the Apple room. The Apple room is the glorious, modern tech room filled with rows on rows of Apple desktops. Basically heaven.
    I walk in the class and I am thoroughly disappointed.

It's basically an old dingy little room filled with the standard, stupid Dell desktops. Wtf.
    It seems I'm constantly let down today.
    I sit at one desktop and a really pretty girl sits in the computer next to me.
    When I say pretty I don't mean like the other girls that roam my school who wear a ton of makeup and have perfectly straightened hair because they all look the same to me and are really dumb and not pleasant to talk to 99% of the time.
    But this girl next to me looks fairly in my league to talk to, she's got a natural pretty shaped face and bedhead to top it off lol.
    There's some tense eye contact going on for a few moments but neither of us say anything while I'm inwardly kicking myself

The teacher starts rambling on about himself and immediately I dislike this guy.
    I dunno, he's exactly like my Business teacher last year. He's talking like he knows what he's teaching but I can tell that he doesn't. Gdi
    And he talks WAY too much, lol, me and the girl beside me were getting really bored fast.

Side note: there was a girl that looked EXACTLY like carly rae jepsen sitting across from me, I think she was creeped out cause I always stared at her marveling at the likeness LOOOL

Anyway yeah nothing really goes on, I'm still trying to find what to say to the girl beside me without being too awk
    But it was almost lunch, the bell rings and I dash the hell out of there, that room of broken dreams.

Ahhhhh lunch.

I know literally nobody, because everyones in lunch A.
    I have C. Which has ten minutes extra.
    Which all the upperclassmen also usually have.

I'm walking to my locker trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do for forty five minutes when I stop dead in my tracks because there's a lock on my locker and sure as hell ain't mine.

The tales of poor souls getting their lockers taken by upperclassmen all come back to me.

What the fuck?!?!?!?!?

I dash to the office and tell them of my predicament, it was easily solved as they found the lock's code, took it off, and quickly put my lock on it. I'm relieved that my bag was still in there but I'm fucking embarrassed as fuck. Cause some shit took my locker, that stuff only happens to losers. LOL

Highlight of lunch: it took the office people like all of the lunch time to get their shit together and fix my locker so I didn't have to roam around alone for forty five minutes. God bless.

I was running on empty at this point cause I had literally no food but class was gonna start in five minutes so I grab my books and head off to English, my last period`s class. English is probably the highlight of my day, cause the teacher is really chill and my really good pals are in there too. And at least it's last period so I don't end off the day completely miserable.

Except I end up sitting next to the smelly jock from science class cause this teacher, surprise surprise, likes to pair up the desks in twos. Fffffuuuuu
    I'm 100% positive I smelled like shit too by the end of the period. I can still smell the stink on me.

But yeah, English goes as per usual, I'm joking around with my pals but feeling slightly uncomfortable on the side cause the jock's near HIS group of friends and they're not exactly pleasurable to be around. So it was bittersweet, and it's sad that was the highlight of my day lmao.

The bell rings and I'm like YESSSSSSSSSSSS
    I dash off to my locker and get my stuff, forgetting about my poor freshman brother until I show up to my mom's car and she's asking where he's at. She sends me to look for him but he's nowhere to be found.

My parents drive back to the house and it's then I get a text from my boyfriend. He's telling me that he saw my brother exiting Dollarama (a 20 minute walk from the school) with two sodas in his hand.
    I'm laughing like a little bitch because we all expected him to be crying and frustrated because we abandoned him, but no
    He's chillen out at freaking Dollarama with two sodas, one in each hand, like it's the most natural thing in the world.

We pick him up and now I'm here, an hour later. Typing this as we speak.

I'm thirsty. I'm gonna grab some Arizona right now

TL;DR: I'm smelly as fuck and I had a shitty day at school
    Last edited by Maki; 09-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

• The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (09-03-2013),Cath (09-03-2013),Demetri (09-03-2013),j03 (09-03-2013),Kad (09-04-2013),Mod (09-03-2013),Poem (09-03-2013),Raj (09-03-2013),simmie (09-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Have some of these?

What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    I dunno for a little bit I thought it was weird to share my life with you guys but I just really wanna rant about my first day of school and how shitty it was. Basically: you guys are my diary for today.

SOOOO my boyfriend tells me to go to school like a 30mins/an hour earlier to find our classes, lockers, etc
    Im like, ok. That's useful, I wouldn't mind going to school early for that

And I'm not even surprised when he just drags me and my friends to find HIS classes, disregarding the fact we were supposed to find mine too, lol
    And he acts so in-charge, too! There's nothing I hate more than that Naturally he has issues with control, it's not bad but he ALWAYS has to be the leader. Normally I don't react as much but I was just a nervous miserable wreck bc helloooo first day of school.
    So I was like, fuck it, I'm grabbing some of my friends to chat for a bit.

We're ditching you, son!!!

Then I head off to first period (religion) which first of all, is in a portable.
    I fucking hate portable classes. They're so miserable.
    I walk in and grab a desk off to the far right, in the back, cause a) I look better when I'm on your right side (bangs problems) and b) ain't nobody got time to be in the front.

Then these white bitches come and sit next to me and around me because they wanna be in the back, too.
    They're honestly. The. Dumbest. Girls. Ever.
    They're those girls that giggle way too obnoxiously at everything and anything, making you feel really uncomfortable cause you're like, are they laughing at me, or????
    They're literally the type of people to skip class, disrespect teachers, fail courses, smoke pot and brag about it. Not to mention their voices are so annoying. I sound so stereotypical but stupidity really, really, really pisses me off. lmao
    Basically, they're the exact type of people I HATE.

So at this point I'm like, fuck. My head's telling me,

But it's too late now. The teacher starts talking and hands out the usual introductory handouts about the course and shit. So I make a mental note to myself to sit away from these girls tomorrow. Good thing a good pal of mine is in that class too, I'll probably sit with him instead lol, he'll make this class bearable at least.

Highlight of the class: the teacher is super cute in the dorky way, and likes Death Cab. Holla

So yeah, bell rings and I move on to second period, which is science.
    A lot of my friends are in that class so I'm obviously super pumped and ready to not feel miserable again
    So first of all, it's fucking dark as shit, cause the lights are being fixed by the custodian so we have this really ghetto projector screen on to compensate for light.
    I sit with my friend cause I GUESS THESE TEACHERS REALLY LIKE TO MAKE THINGS AWKWARD BY PAIRING DESKS UP INTO TWOS WHAT THE FUCK. ???????
    The teacher whips out the classic,
    "Don't get to comfortable guys. I'm putting you all in alphabetical order"

Now, I have mixed feelings about alphabetically ordered desks.
    Like, it's a good way for me to be FORCED into making friends with the people I end up sitting next to, cause I don't have the balls to do it myself lmao.
    But I was like, dammit, cause I'd be away from my friends anyway.
    It wasn't too bad, I end up sitting next to a rando that I don't hate at least, and around my other good pal.
    However, life isn't that easy.
    Next to him is the smelliest jock in the world.
    I sorta know him, I went to elementary school with him, but he's a hardcore football player from 6am-6pm so he ALWAYS smells like shit. (But the girls are into it anyway cause he's a jock)
    IM LITERALLY GAGGING AND I'M WORRIED THAT THE SMELL WILL CLING ONTO ME.
    (Which it did)
    I'm in tears because of the smell.

So yeah the teacher introduces himself and talks about science and I think he's absolutely brilliant.
    As soon as he mentioned something about him being skeptical of the workings of society, and to always, always question the norm, I'm like, let me love you.
    Trust me, it sounded less dorky at the time. I just can't English rn
    Anyway, he's talking about science and making it sounds awesome, placing emphasis on curiousity and how it's the driving force behind being a good scientist. Yadda yadda yadda
    He's honestly so cool.
    However, the jock's making me really uncomfortable because him and his pal are goofing off trying to impress this one female sitting next to them and I just idk I cant feel comfortable being near them. At this point I reaally just wanna talk to my pals because I haven't talked for one period already.

Then some random ditzy bitch who hit on my boyfriend in his science class last year whispers to her friend next to her "!!Ohmygod that's [insertnamehere's] boyfriend!!!"
    I swear to God girls have no idea how to whisper.
    She hands me the hole puncher and she's like, "Still dating [insertnamehere], eh?"
    I run my hands thru my hair all cool like, "Yeuuup"
    "4 months and still going strong?"
    I look her straight in the eyes, "Nope. One year and two months." GTFO, RANDO!

Anyway yeah the bell rings and I walk over to third period's class , which is comm. tech (basically photo editing, graphics stuff, video manipulation, typography, etc etc)
    I had mixed feelings about it cause it's the period before lunch (in which I am alone) and I know NOBODY there (again I am alone). And the teacher is shit too, or so I heard from my friend.
    But last time I was in a comm tech class I was in the Apple room. The Apple room is the glorious, modern tech room filled with rows on rows of Apple desktops. Basically heaven.
    I walk in the class and I am thoroughly disappointed.

It's basically an old dingy little room filled with the standard, stupid Dell desktops. Wtf.
    It seems I'm constantly let down today.
    I sit at one desktop and a really pretty girl sits in the computer next to me.
    When I say pretty I don't mean like the other girls that roam my school who wear a ton of makeup and have perfectly straightened hair because they all look the same to me and are really dumb and not pleasant to talk to 99% of the time.
    But this girl next to me looks fairly in my league to talk to, she's got a natural pretty shaped face and bedhead to top it off lol.
    There's some tense eye contact going on for a few moments but neither of us say anything while I'm inwardly kicking myself

The teacher starts rambling on about himself and immediately I dislike this guy.
    I dunno, he's exactly like my Business teacher last year. He's talking like he knows what he's teaching but I can tell that he doesn't. Gdi
    And he talks WAY too much, lol, me and the girl beside me were getting really bored fast.

Side note: there was a girl that looked EXACTLY like carly rae jepsen sitting across from me, I think she was creeped out cause I always stared at her marveling at the likeness LOOOL

Anyway yeah nothing really goes on, I'm still trying to find what to say to the girl beside me without being too awk
    But it was almost lunch, the bell rings and I dash the hell out of there, that room of broken dreams.

Ahhhhh lunch.

I know literally nobody, because everyones in lunch A.
    I have C. Which has ten minutes extra.
    Which all the upperclassmen also usually have.

I'm walking to my locker trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do for forty five minutes when I stop dead in my tracks because there's a lock on my locker and sure as hell ain't mine.

The tales of poor souls getting their lockers taken by upperclassmen all come back to me.

What the fuck?!?!?!?!?

I dash to the office and tell them of my predicament, it was easily solved as they found the lock's code, took it off, and quickly put my lock on it. I'm relieved that my bag was still in there but I'm fucking embarrassed as fuck. Cause some shit took my locker, that stuff only happens to losers. LOL

Highlight of lunch: it took the office people like all of the lunch time to get their shit together and fix my locker so I didn't have to roam around alone for forty five minutes. God bless.

I was running on empty at this point cause I had literally no food but class was gonna start in five minutes so I grab my books and head off to English, my last period`s class. English is probably the highlight of my day, cause the teacher is really chill and my really good pals are in there too. And at least it's last period so I don't end off the day completely miserable.

Except I end up sitting next to the smelly jock from science class cause this teacher, surprise surprise, likes to pair up the desks in twos. Fffffuuuuu
    I'm 100% positive I smelled like shit too by the end of the period. I can still smell the stink on me.

But yeah, English goes as per usual, I'm joking around with my pals but feeling slightly uncomfortable on the side cause the jock's near HIS group of friends and they're not exactly pleasurable to be around. So it was bittersweet, and it's sad that was the highlight of my day lmao.

The bell rings and I'm like YESSSSSSSSSSSS
    I dash off to my locker and get my stuff, forgetting about my poor freshman brother until I show up to my mom's car and she's asking where he's at. She sends me to look for him but he's nowhere to be found.

My parents drive back to the house and it's then I get a text from my boyfriend. He's telling me that he saw my brother exiting Dollarama (a 20 minute walk from the school) with two sodas in his hand.
    I'm laughing like a little bitch because we all expected him to be crying and frustrated because we abandoned him, but no
    He's chillen out at freaking Dollarama with two sodas, one in each hand, like it's the most natural thing in the world.

We pick him up and now I'm here, an hour later. Typing this as we speak.

I'm thirsty. I'm gonna grab some Arizona right now

TL;DR: I'm smelly as fuck and I had a shitty day at school
    Only halfway through.. You're talking about the smelly jock. All I can think about is diary of the whimpy kid :p *goes back to reading*

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    @(you need an account to see links), I'm actually having my school snacks atm

It's so bitter because it's just a reminder of that hell hole.

But please, don't mind if I do <3

• The Following User Says Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (09-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I tried to read it all but gave up after your science teacher 'let me love you'
    You should buy the jock a bottle of deodorant lol

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    I tried to read it all but gave up after your science teacher 'let me love you'
    You should buy the jock a bottle of deodorant lol

It's ok, I wouldn't want to relive it either

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    It's ok, I wouldn't want to relive it either
    I have the attention span of a banana, so that doesn't help

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    @(you need an account to see links),

I read all of it.

-New school or what? You sound like you got the shakes.

-I remember my first day of high school, at a new school. I kinda feels for you, but mostly don't. Oh the memories...
    One day when you're older, you'll fondly think back to days like these and laugh (as well as wish you could live them again).

-All that happened on your first day, huh? You could make a low-script-quality Mean Girls sequel every day of your school year then.

GTFO, RANDO!

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post

-New school or what? You sound like you got the shakes.

-I remember my first day of high school, at a new school. I kinda feels for you, but mostly don't. Oh the memories...
    One day when you're older, you'll fondly think back to days like these and laugh (as well as wish you could live them again).

-All that happened on your first day, huh? You could make a low-script-quality Mean Girls sequel every day of your school year then.

LOL, same school as last year (grade nine). It's just that last year was more perfect :////
    Ashdhfkghkhk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: ranting about my first day @ school

God damn, i thought my first (socially awkward) day at school was bad.

Its okay Ky, no new friends right @(you need an account to see links)?

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast