7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Senior Trips?

Did any of you guys do a senior trip with your friends before college, or are any of you planning one? My friends and I want to start brainstorming now but don't know which places are the best to visit and I've only been to three states so I don't have any clue where to go. My one friend and I want to travel from New Jersey to Cali by car, most of my friends wanna go somewhere like the Bahamas, I have no clue which would be better Anyone go on any good senior trips? Or have any of you guys just gone on any cool vacations?
    Last edited by Jules; 09-02-2013 at 09:02 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/1
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    18h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's probably not quite the type of trip you have in mind, but me and my buddies spent two weeks hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. The experience we had together was amazing, and we grew so much closer as a group because of it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan View Post
    It's probably not quite the type of trip you have in mind, but me and my buddies spent two weeks hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. The experience we had together was amazing, and we grew so much closer as a group because of it.
    Actually, I think that's awesome. My one friend and I would love it but I doubt any of my other friends would be up for it, I'd do it anyways though