Thread: HOW DO YOU MAKE A THANK YOU LETTER....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

HOW DO YOU MAKE A THANK YOU LETTER....

LAST 250 WORDS?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    I wanted to thank you for this great blender you gifted me for my new house. I was very appreciative for it, since we have such great plans for it! We've always wanted to make our own mixed drinks, just like the fancy ones you see in bars, maybe we'd even get a pack of those little fancy paper umbrellas! We're also going to use it to make healthy smoothies, as, well, everyone likes to try to be healthy once in a whole (even if they don't stick with it!) As money is tight around here, we just wanted to make sure you understood how it was the perfect gift in our time of need. The apartment move went great, we're all settled in and we can't wait to crack into our new blender. We'll send you a picture of our first concoctions! Since we are so far away from our family now, be sure to keep us updated of the fun and interesting things that are happening in your life, as we'd love to keep up with our long distance families! I'll be sure to update you too with our incredible adventures way out here, who knows what trouble we will be getting ourselves into! I hope you had a wonderful time at our party, it was very nice to see you again, and the rest of the family too! So again, thank you for the blender, and I hope you have a great upcoming holiday season, and we'll see you all again next year!

Love, Me.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Ana (09-01-2013),Cath (09-01-2013),Freja (09-02-2013),Poem (09-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    I wanted to thank you for this great blender you gifted me for my new house. I was very appreciative for it, since we have such great plans for it! We've always wanted to make our own mixed drinks, just like the fancy ones you see in bars, maybe we'd even get a pack of those little fancy paper umbrellas! We're also going to use it to make healthy smoothies, as, well, everyone likes to try to be healthy once in a whole (even if they don't stick with it!) As money is tight around here, we just wanted to make sure you understood how it was the perfect gift in our time of need. The apartment move went great, we're all settled in and we can't wait to crack into our new blender. We'll send you a picture of our first concoctions! Since we are so far away from our family now, be sure to keep us updated of the fun and interesting things that are happening in your life, as we'd love to keep up with our long distance families! I'll be sure to update you too with our incredible adventures way out here, who knows what trouble we will be getting ourselves into! I hope you had a wonderful time at our party, it was very nice to see you again, and the rest of the family too! So again, thank you for the blender, and I hope you have a great upcoming holiday season, and we'll see you all again next year!

Love, Me.
    Katia the wordsmith <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

Kylae (09-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links), an inspiration. That is what you are.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Poem For This Useful Post:

Kylae (09-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    18d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post

Love, Me.
    alternatively:

ttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexx View Post
    alternatively:

ttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
    Just because you make the words longer doesn't change the fact that it's still one word?

That awkward when you already said "moment" in your head before you read it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freja For This Useful Post:

IndigoSunset (09-02-2013),John (09-02-2013),Nath (09-02-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja View Post
    Just because you make the words longer doesn't change the fact that it's still one word?
    Well the alternative is
    thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

Freja (09-02-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    18d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja View Post
    hmm, good point. you get the idea though. ;P

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexx For This Useful Post:

Freja (09-02-2013)