I am looking to sell the virtual pet php script that I own. It has a ton of features and was designed to be resold. Your users will be able to easily install the script to their web server, through the scripts installation process. It has an admin control panel that allows users to easily manage content, emails, create pages and more! The script also allows your users to be able to install modules, meaning you can charge a fee for the script and charge for certain modules, which they can install easily via the admin control panel. It also allows theme installation so you can sell themes just like modules. We have created over 12 modules already! We have also developed a site for you to sell the script and modules on and it allows your customers to purchase the script and download after a successful purchase. It provides your customers with an activation key to use on their domain.(Key only works on the domain they have specified to prevent people from giving it out.)

I am looking to sell the full rights to the script and website to the best offer!

BE THE ONLY SITE ON THE INTERNET SELLING AN OPEN SOURCE VIRTUAL PET SCRIPT WITH NO COMPETITION!!!!

Contact pm me for a full list of features and modules available.