EDIT: If a mod find this, could he/she please move to the homework help section? I am clearly on something today.

The details:

Mon professeur est mechant. Il m'a force de faire des devoirs pendant l'ete. Donc.

For my assignment, I need to have a taped/recorded 5-10 minute interview with a native French speaker. I will also need your address, because I have to mail you a thank you letter, in French, after the interview. (or I might just email to you. But I'll still need the address regardless, because that's the requirement)

Please let me know if any French speakers on CK is willing to commit to this. In return you will get full rep, eternal gratitude from me, and a thank-you letter written by a 12th grade French student.

Also, you will have the honour of being a very important partie of my French career, since I'm going to use our interview as a basis for future studies, including vocabulary and assignment.

I would really really appreciate if somebody on CK could help me with this task! S'il vous plait! Bonne journee! <3