Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

SO I GOT AN ASK ON TUMBLR TODAY

Anonymous asked:
    Hello Mallory, someone from clraikdotcom has posted your account for sale. They have your neopets account pw, email, and DoB. You should log in and secure everything ASAP :c

so ya, um. changed password, changed e-mail for the account, changed the password on my current e-mail AFTER SECURING IT. I wish I could change my birthday, but thank you for being a dick and probably the reason I could not check my e-mail a few days ago from the computer and had to resecure my e-mail by giving them my phone number. The fact I need to secure my personal e-mail because of neopets.com is annoying. I no longer play the site and the fact it still affects my daily life(because it was my personal e-mail I didn't have access too on nothing rather than my phone) is a rather piss-off.

Whoever you are selling my account: STOP

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    This.Made.My.Day

If you don't play anymore, you should have been nice and left your Neo account alone, and just secured you email.
    All someone was trying to do is earn some money for sex, drugs and of course rock and roll.
    Inconsiderate much?
    Sheesh

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duck4Cover For This Useful Post:

Ana (08-23-2013),Crayon (08-23-2013),grrrawr (08-23-2013),P h o e n i x (08-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    tbh, the account is well known. I have a very strong personality and I kinda quit after my account was suspended for a week a few months ago. If someone were to buy it and use it, it would either:
    A) be permasilenced ASAP the moment you say almost anything (cause TNT&I have that kind of relationship)
    I have a hate crew who follow me around and report almost everything I post (refer to A) to see how that will end up)
    C) one of my friends WILL notice it isn't me on that account right away cause of many reason
    and buying my account just isn't worth it and a giant waste of money

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    LOL 6char

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

Jager (08-23-2013),Kad (08-25-2013),Wenis (08-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    20d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Someone is full of themselves...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    how am I full of myself? obviously someone went as far as hacking my e-mail to try&get my account.

when I logged in it had an e-mail linked to it to send my password too. Obviously people want my account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by MalPallory View Post
    how am I full of myself? obviously someone went as far as hacking my e-mail to try&get my account.

when I logged in it had an e-mail linked to it to send my password too. Obviously people want my account.
    You dont play any more get over it dear.............and you went as far a join this site to what try and tell us off

get a life

.....also as far as Im concerned it your fault for using the same information in multiple places

heck you should be on your knees thanking us because we only wanted to take your neopets stuff.........im sure plenty of other people whom could have accessed your email would not have been looking for the same
    Last edited by Wenis; 08-23-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't play, but that account is still my account. I still use it, I just don't play.

I don't think I need a life when I played the site on my own, I don't buy or sell things in ways I shouldn't. I just want the person to know, my account isn't for sale.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    20d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

A) be permasilenced ASAP the moment you say almost anything (cause TNT&I have that kind of relationship)
    I have a hate crew who follow me around and report almost everything I post (refer to A) to see how that will end up)
    C) one of my friends WILL notice it isn't me on that account right away cause of many reason.

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    I don't play, but that account is still my account. I still use it, I just don't play.

I don't think I need a life when I played the site on my own, I don't buy or sell things in ways I shouldn't. I just want the person to know, my account isn't for sale.
    Not going to bash you, but depending on the skill of the person who is trying to secure your account, it really isn't up to you, plenty of members here have found their own main accounts for sale up here. Hack or be hacked.

HOWEVER, if it isn't too late, you can secure it back

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

Raj (08-23-2013)