Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Get your Avatar SSer list here!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Get your Avatar SSer list here!

    Was a bit bored, and someone had asked me to make them a SSer list to get avatars.
    So I figured I would just share with everyone too.

    The scores and wait times in this list are randomized, like 100-200 instead of just 150 or something.
    That way multiple people can use the list and everyone wont be getting the exact same score and wait time.
    It's pretty safe, however, anytime you SS on your account there is a risk, so be warned!
    As long as you don't try to SS all of them in one day, you should be safe, but there is always a chance.

    Click here for the list!

    Not on the list:
    Last edited by Duck4Cover; 08-23-2013 at 06:10 AM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duck4Cover For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (08-22-2013),Dom~ (08-22-2013),fairydust201 (08-22-2013),IndigoSunset (08-23-2013),Mint (08-23-2013),Savant (08-22-2013)

  3. #2
    Attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 23 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    For those games that must end with a 0 or 5, just use the mod function.
    Example:
    Game ID:000 Score: 3500-4000 Time: 100-200 Mod: 5
    This way, your score will be a multiple of 5 (3500,3505,3510, etc)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Attack For This Useful Post:

    Duck4Cover (08-22-2013)

  5. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks @Attack, I didn't know that's what the mod thing was for xD

  6. #4



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,397
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

    [/COLOR]found the problem. mixed up time and score. just switch them. i hope i didnt send an impossible score x.x
    Last edited by |2eap; 08-22-2013 at 10:49 PM.

  7. #5
    Attack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 151 Times in 96 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 23 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

    [/COLOR]found the problem. mixed up time and score. just switch them. i hope i didnt send an impossible score x.x
    Review score for this game is 265. 1st place on HST is 290.

  8. #6



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,397
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Attack View Post
    Review score for this game is 265. 1st place on HST is 290.
    yea i wasnt paying attention. idk what score it sent in :/ we will see.

    Feed Florg - 285 - 15 minutes
    impossible score and times ^
    I might be fucked on this one haha
    Last edited by |2eap; 08-22-2013 at 10:56 PM.

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    yea i wasnt paying attention. idk what score it sent in :/ we will see.

    Feed Florg - 285 - 15 minutes
    impossible score and times ^
    I might be fucked on this one haha
    Not sure how you got 15 mins x_x
    I accidentally mixed the score and time up, but even then the wait time should have only been around 4-5 minutes.

    Fixed it though and went through it again just to make sure xD

    So theres no more probs now.

  10. #8



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,397
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck4Cover View Post
    Not sure how you got 15 mins x_x
    I accidentally mixed the score and time up, but even then the wait time should have only been around 4-5 minutes.

    Fixed it though and went through it again just to make sure xD

    So theres no more probs now.
    no thats what joes impossible score and times are. idk what mine were. i'm not too worried about it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

    Duck4Cover (08-23-2013)

  12. #9
    IndigoSunset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    UK
    Age
    25
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 265 Times in 173 Posts


    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 17 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    7
    @Duck4Cover It needs to be mod: 10 for games that are currently mod: 0. Mod is just the multiplier, all mod: 0 means is the score has to be divisible by 0 which is quite a lot of numbers

    Just from a quick flick through, it's a pretty good list though I'd want to increase the length of all those wait times personally. Since it's avatars you're getting it's a one off. It only takes one mistake to get iced so why take the chance in not waiting a little longer?

  13. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Home ;o
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    573
    Thanked 642 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 3 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSunset View Post
    @Duck4Cover It needs to be mod: 10 for games that are currently mod: 0. Mod is just the multiplier, all mod: 0 means is the score has to be divisible by 0 which is quite a lot of numbers

    Just from a quick flick through, it's a pretty good list though I'd want to increase the length of all those wait times personally. Since it's avatars you're getting it's a one off. It only takes one mistake to get iced so why take the chance in not waiting a little longer?
    Haha, thanks!
    I was sort of wondering if 0 was a correct mod or not xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •