Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: The most frustrating thing

  1. #1

    Raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    giraffe ribs
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks
    3,428
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,422 Posts


    Downloads
    68
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 21 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 14 m
    Rep Power
    9

    The most frustrating thing

    is when your teacher/professor doesn't specify if they're collecting the homework

    then you do it on your notebook, with notes n shit on the back

    then they end up wanting it collected the next day

    and you're frantically trying to copy all your work onto a blank sheet of paper

    then they call you out on trying to copy answers

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

    Cath (08-21-2013)

  3. #2



    Cath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    2,431
    Thanks
    3,348
    Thanked 2,538 Times in 1,388 Posts


    Downloads
    25
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Time Online
    156 d 15 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 9 m
    Rep Power
    13
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: cathes Steam ID: 4thes
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    is when your teacher/professor doesn't specify if they're collecting the homework

    then you do it on your notebook, with notes n shit on the back

    then they end up wanting it collected the next day

    and you're frantically trying to copy all your work onto a blank sheet of paper

    then they call you out on trying to copy answers
    I can't stop laughing.
    This sucks man. LOL

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

    Dom~ (08-21-2013),Soul (08-21-2013)

  5. #3



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Karma is a beezie aint she? xD

    check this motherfucker
    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...ule-for-School

  6. #4

    Raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    giraffe ribs
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks
    3,428
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,422 Posts


    Downloads
    68
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 21 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 14 m
    Rep Power
    9
    @~Domenick~

    karma for what? xD
    and you're spamming that thing like it's your ck ref link

  7. #5



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    @~Domenick~

    karma for what? xD
    and you're spamming that thing like it's your ck ref link
    Nah nigga, you should honestly see how many places I have my ref link at xD

    ---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

    also Karma for being Indian, she dont like that shit

  8. #6


    Demetri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 997 Times in 481 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Time Online
    61 d 12 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    47 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HeartbreakJay PSN ID: Clyrkos
    Or when you get teacher that base soo much of your grades on projects that you wish they gave you points for attending class & doing homework. Or participating lol

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

    Raj (08-21-2013),Wenis (08-21-2013)

  10. #7

    Raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    giraffe ribs
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks
    3,428
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,422 Posts


    Downloads
    68
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 21 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 14 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    Nah nigga, you should honestly see how many places I have my ref link at xD
    not enough, then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    Or when you get teacher that base soo much of your grades on projects that you wish they gave you points for attending class & doing homework. Or participating lol
    they do that here, but it's only like 5% of your total grade

  11. #8



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
    Or when you get teacher that base soo much of your grades on projects that you wish they gave you points for attending class & doing homework. Or participating lol
    My grades are all based off tests thank god, easiest thing in the world!

  12. #9
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,988
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,778 Times in 2,992 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Domenick~ View Post
    My grades are all based off tests thank god, easiest thing in the world!
    Lol you say that now.
    Wait til you get to college. You will be eating those words!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

    Raj (08-21-2013)

  14. #10



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Lol you say that now.
    Wait til you get to college. You will be eating those words!
    I highly doubt it, honestly I do not do shit in school, I bullshit damn near everything
    and I still get perfect grades

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •