1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

how to get your account frozen (guide) covering the basic's for newbies

There are many way's to get your account frozen & why you got frozen , so i will list the some of the way's here .
    if i missed any feel free to tell me & i will add it in the guide . head's up , sorry for my grammer im bad at that .

don't b*tch to tnt on why you got your main frozen , i mean your cheating after all right ? submit a ticket , cross your fingers & good luck
    There's a guide on how to summit a ticket here . (you need an account to see links)

Oh no ! my old account now .

sometimes ^^ image can be different due to what cheat you used .

* Auto-Buying - can seriously get your account frozen even when your in a high ended shop example shop #2 magic
    the reason why people are all way's getting banned from auto buying threw the magic shop is because of the rare items that's in the shop
    it can go anywhere from 80+ & up & can pretty much set the warning bar for tnt . how ever if you get frozen from the shop you will not
    get a warning you will just get banned from it . stamp's aka shop number 52 will also banned you but after an x amount of stamp's .
    so use a PROXY . proxies are good for not getting chained iced . & it will keep your main accounts safe so use a freaking shell to
    transfer the items to Make sure there's a proxy on that shell to & it's different . also try to remember the proxy you used i save all
    my info in note pad to make it easy i do not upload my info on paste bin b/c paste bin is easy to hack . *Hint Hint*
    use this program joe's auto-buyer is the best one because it has proxy support & you can't get frozen with it unless you no what your doing

^^ this is what an auto buyer looks like lol

* High-ended aka the unconverted pet's - i have seen where people got frozen from having a high ended unconverted pet .
    this is most likely b/c your putting it in the neopet pound also you are putting it on a shell or your braging about it threw neo-boards.
    <-- no one care's but really , if your gonna have a high ended pet at least put it on a high year shell like 9 year's or so so it wont look obvious
    obviously people will talk even when you don't realize it b/c if your on a 3 month shell & your doing trades people will just report you .

* Proxies - as i said before , ill say it again . if your gonna cheat ; use a proxy . there's a good list of proxies that's all ways updated here :(you need an account to see links) this list was made by : @
    (you need an account to see links)

if you don't like that then you can clearly go to (you need an account to see links) this website has all Elite proxies on it & is very good
    Note: You must use an Elite if you don't your account will just be frozen . i have been doing so much better on neopets with a elite proxy.

Transparent
    : Detects proxy is being used, detects real IP .
    Anonymous: Detects proxy is being used, does not detect real IP .
    Elite: Does not detect proxy is being used, does not detect real IP .

* logging into a proxy - Ok! so i have had this happen to me a few time's .

Do's & don't's

- do's - when using a proxy for neopet's yes put it in both fire fox & the program
    if you're going to be logging into the account to access it and use a program with it

- Don't - don't log on to neopet's & have any of the program's running while your browsing at the same damn time you will get frozen

* Cookie grabbing - Be very careful when using a cookie grabber i no cookie grabbing can clearly grab all of your account info but if tnt
    catches you you can also lose your account's

Most importantly you have to use every thing at your own risk don't go blaming clraik if your account was frozen .

- Side note: do not say clraik on neopet's because i be-leave you can still get frozen from that to

* Score sending
    - there are many , many , many score sending list out there . i would ask someone who know's about score sending to check the times & see if it's proper . the wrong time's can get you frozen . if the score's are to high . or if the score's are to low . don't score send every day . you can still
    get banned even with a proxy . you must no with what your doing & keep track of every thing . also if you get a list from some one please shuffle the score's
    tnt will realize that you are using a score sender if you do not shuffle the score's . you dont want the same list as every body else .

Transfering items
    - when you get a high ended item put it on a shell & leave the got damn shell lone for a while . . .
    dont keep loading up the same shell you can still get frozen .

Trade's
    - Do not do trade's like this to transfer your stuff : it will be easly be reported .

Auction - the same go's for trade's don't put a ton of shit in the accounts that has a rare number thats a red flag .

Last but not least enjoy cheating & stay safe . i hope i covered every thing . this guide was hard to make b/c i had to back track alot lol
    Last edited by fairydust201; 08-20-2013 at 03:14 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fairydust201 For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (11-10-2014)