112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 5h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Talking Understanding PC abbreviations

This is a simple guide, made bc @(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (6 months ago. better late than never)

So, before I start the guide, keep in mind that:
    - This guide is not a law
    - Some of the names of the pets are randomly choose using (you need an account to see links)/(you need an account to see links)/(you need an account to see links)/creativity. This mean only ONE thing: they are random. Do not bother their owners or me about this.
    - The gude is based o what I've saw on PC since trading started 'till today

(V)WN - (Very) Wonderful/Well Name (including 1-4L and RN/RW)
    Generically, the PC consider VWN names that are in this format: Xxxxxxx. Also, they consider 4L VWN, but usually they say when is 4L. When its a RN/RW, its generically VWN too - but they say its RW/RN, just like they do for 1L/2L/3L/4L.
    Also, they must have some sense or, more genericaly, be pronounceable.
    People consider VWN names like: Bihad, Adolar, Adday, Rustrel
    For RN/RW (Real Names/Words), they consider names you don't need to say that is RN/RW. People will note that. If not, isn't a RN/RW. I mean, Eaves is a short and RW. But, hey, who knows what the fuck is this? Real Words are like Book, Forum, Tree, Apple. For real names, you can say that you know somebody that know someone who once saw an ID of someone called Xiomara. But hey, do YOU think thats a real name that people will like?? Generically, people consider real names like Lara, Neal, Stan, Kyle, Abigail, Christina.
    For 1-4L, its pretty obvious. Its all about name length. For good 4L, people consider Cvcv or Cvvc, avoiding Y, X, W, H generally. Same rule for 3L, but in Cvc or Vcv format. Good 3L/4L names are like Abe, Bon, Boni, Abel. Its usually "nicknames".
    For WN, they consider names that are good, but long. Examples: Mellinamo, Tyhenkee. Also, some people consider WN even with uncapped characters, but if its said (like: WN uncapped). Examples: crocodudle, tormineter.

(V)BN - (Very) Bad Name (including DN)
    BN is like when the name have one or two special character (number, underline), like Xxxxxx##. The letters part have to follow (V)WN rules to be BN. Examples: Mandia8, Neal22, Skarl1, Chinai9, Yarlix_, Yarlix_9.
    VBN is for everyshit else. Examples: SHOOTINGSTARS__40, SUPERD230_4_4, SuRf3RB0y, kikoman57109, buddy501, Baba_Jules_no2.
    DN (Decent Name) is when two VWN words are together in one and have 2 capped words. They usually use real words or names, but not always. Its not a rule. Like ShootStars, SurferBoy, LohanLady, KougraGoddess, QueenShepsutta, TriYuji.

Extra info
    People do love DN when its two real words, like WaterMountain. But they also love when the second is uncapped, like Speedturtle, Knightsword, Tomatoegg - but in this case, is a VWN/WN. But usually people love it more than a normal VWN/WN.

I think thats all. If you are unsure about a name, feel free to message me!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

k80 (06-03-2015),learningtoneopet1 (06-22-2015),NotADoctor (03-30-2021),Targaryen (06-03-2015)