86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Restocking for the avatars

Alright, I've been doing the semi-legit restocking with adblock now for about 2-3 hour periods, five to six times already. I am not seeing any of these rarity 90+ items for the chocolate avatar. With this being said, I am considering using the auto-buyer on my main. There are three shops I need to buy from. One is the chocolate avatar from the chocolate factory. The second is the motes from the mote shop rarity 70+, and the final is some 80+ rarity item from a clothing shop. I've never used an autobuyer before and this is on my main. I'm seeking advice on this subject from people who successfully autobuy and are not frozen. I do not care if it takes a longer time for me to succeed, I simply do not want to be frozen. I have lost faith in constantly refreshing every few seconds and hoping to see an image pop up. Thoughts, suggestions, etc?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    chocolate is ridiculously hard and I have no idea why, I've been restocking in there for ages using the adblock simulator as well and I've NEVER seen chocolate rare enough to qualify for the avatar. Not even missed it... I completely just have not seen it at all. I think the chocolate factory is just a really popular place for rs-ers so there's a lot of competition when/if the rare items show up. plus there are people on the AC who brag about rs-ing there to prevent other people from getting the avatar U__U but they could be full of shit lmfao who knows. sorry this wasn't very helpful re: autobuying, but just throwing it out there that I've been struggling too using semi legit methods or w/e. I think its just a really difficult one to get!

PS don't autobuy for motes and the uni!! The uni one is very easy to get, most of the time when i go in i find the fishing boots or i love my mutant faellie shirt, those seem to restock a lot but if you dont get something in the first refresh you probably will the second. people pretty much only buy the clothing for avatars because there is no profit to be made, so its not so competitive:

Mote is probably the easiest of all, almost every mote in the shop qualifies. I've always been able to walk in there and buy one right away, usually for less than 100nps. These are the motes, ash mote is the one i usually go for because its cheap and always there:

Last edited by Tapir; 08-20-2013 at 01:28 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tapir For This Useful Post:

wrath (08-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten View Post
    chocolate is ridiculously hard and I have no idea why, I've been restocking in there for ages using the adblock simulator as well and I've NEVER seen chocolate rare enough to qualify for the avatar. Not even missed it... I completely just have not seen it at all. I think the chocolate factory is just a really popular place for rs-ers so there's a lot of competition when/if the rare items show up. plus there are people on the AC who brag about rs-ing there to prevent other people from getting the avatar U__U but they could be full of shit lmfao who knows. sorry this wasn't very helpful re: autobuying, but just throwing it out there that I've been struggling too using semi legit methods or w/e. I think its just a really difficult one to get!

PS don't autobuy for motes and the uni!! The uni one is very easy to get, most of the time when i go in i find the fishing boots or i love my mutant faellie shirt, those seem to restock a lot but if you dont get something in the first refresh you probably will the second. people pretty much only buy the clothing for avatars because there is no profit to be made, so its not so competitive:

Mote is probably the easiest of all, almost every mote in the shop qualifies. I've always been able to walk in there and buy one right away, usually for less than 100nps. These are the motes, ash mote is the one i usually go for because its cheap and always there:

You are now eligible to use 'Angry Air Mote' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
    You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

+Rep thank you.

Still want some safe autobuying suggestions for Chocolate. I must have this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Tapir (08-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Wait until half price day. Larger volume of restocks, easier to get the avatar. It was the only way I was able to get it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osiyo For This Useful Post:

Arabella (08-20-2013),wrath (08-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by osiyo View Post
    Wait until half price day. Larger volume of restocks, easier to get the avatar. It was the only way I was able to get it.
    September 3rd would be the next, correct?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    September 3rd would be the next, correct?
    Correct - Tuesday after next, or 2 weeks from now. Buy out the normal rarity items, higher chance of getting the rare restocks.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I was wondering about this too, I've also been trying the Adblock thing with no luck at all.... not seeing anything but crap restock. I'll try to the half-price day thing too, I just can't risk ABing on my main :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    For chocolate, I know it helps more if you clear the shop

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/1
    Mentioned
    251 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    As for ABing for the Choco one, I would say it should be pretty safe.
    I mean, your not going after a big ticket item or anything.
    As long as your buy times aren't too fast, and your not refreshing like every 2 seconds, I don't think it would be that big of a risk.
    Like maybe have buy times around 1500-2000 maybe, and your RF rate like 5-8 seconds or something.
    Then just have a list of all the r90+ items

Heres a list of r90-r99 items from the Choco Shop just in case you need it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duck4Cover For This Useful Post:

osiyo (08-21-2013),Whispers (08-23-2013),wrath (08-21-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Duck4Cover again.

But I got you as soon as I rep some more folks. Always so helpful.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Duck4Cover (08-21-2013),Whispers (08-23-2013)