Thanks
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

New things~

Probably nobody will care about this but oh well. I have some time to kill before I go to the beach so here goes,~

So I've been kinda MIA lately from cK and I'm kinda sorry about that.

ANYWAYS.

My best friend and I are kinda sorta spontaneous scaredy-cats. Yesterday we're driving home and she goes, "I want a tattoo. Let's do it."
    So we drove there and whatever but then she decided to get the tattoo on her birthday instead because I'll be visiting her at her college.

Instead she gets a piercing and I like it so much that we drive back home so that I can get my ID and get one too.
    We've unintentionally made a tradition of getting matching piercings every time there's a big event going on.
    The first time we did it was like 2 days before prom/graduation, and now we've done it again right before starting college.
    We're already planning our next one, we just have to wait for healing time and for our next big event.

Without further ado,

Oh, and my hair is no longer blonde, so that's new too! The color is actually a little too dark for me and it's kinda overwhelming, I was trying to go back to my natural hair color, but oh well. It'll fade a little eventually. For now I look like the gothic child of my family.

And here's an adorable puppy I got to play with yesterday. I wanted to steal him. No shame.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jena For This Useful Post:

Drizzy (08-21-2013),I_royalty_I (08-20-2013),Ken (08-21-2013),Soul (08-20-2013),Wenis (08-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Which beach are you headed to? One in FL?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    Which beach are you headed to? One in FL?
    Yep, enjoying Deerfield Beach around where I live before I move away to a different beach, lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Nice - we are going to head to Tampa for a few days at some point this fall - have lots of family/friends that have moved there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by munsterpoo View Post
    Nice - we are going to head to Tampa for a few days at some point this fall - have lots of family/friends that have moved there
    My best friend moves there tomorrow for USF! I'll be visiting Tampa sometime around September 5th.
    Soo much traveling in the next few months!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Don't worry about coming on ck, spend some time with friends while you can. I don't think anybody could blame you for that!

Although I was expecting something a little crazier the way you were talking about the piercing.

You gotta enjoy the last days of summer while you can. So that fridge needs to get refilled, then emptied at least two more times
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Don't worry about coming on ck, spend some time with friends while you can. I don't think anybody could blame you for that!

Although I was expecting something a little crazier the way you were talking about the piercing.

You gotta enjoy the last days of summer while you can. So that fridge needs to get refilled, then emptied at least two more times
    I mean, I'm very limited when it comes to my possible piercings, lol. Because of school and stuff, facial piercings are completely out of question. And I don't think I'd look good at all with most body piercings.
    Plus my mom would probably murder me if I came home with a tattoo, lol.
    She still doesn't know I got this piercing. When I came home yesterday to get my ID, she saw my best friends and was like, "wow, you're crazy." Little did she know I was going back to get the same thing...

I won't be around that fridge til Thursday, and classes start Monday, and I think I also have an entire bottle of wine in the freezer, lol. So I have like Thursday-Saturday (no drinking on Sunday, that's just asking for a bad first day of class) to finish all of that plus the wine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    I mean, I'm very limited when it comes to my possible piercings, lol. Because of school and stuff, facial piercings are completely out of question. And I don't think I'd look good at all with most body piercings.
    Plus my mom would probably murder me if I came home with a tattoo, lol.
    She still doesn't know I got this piercing. When I came home yesterday to get my ID, she saw my best friends and was like, "wow, you're crazy." Little did she know I was going back to get the same thing...

I won't be around that fridge til Thursday, and classes start Monday, and I think I also have an entire bottle of wine in the freezer, lol. So I have like Thursday-Saturday (no drinking on Sunday, that's just asking for a bad first day of class) to finish all of that plus the wine.
    Why are facial piercings out of the question because of school? You can only pierce your ears so many times, I think you maybe have one more before your ears start to get full lol
    You should tell your mom that you got you nose or lip pierced, something like that. Then show her your ear when you see her, she will be happy that it's not somewhere else!

Yeah drinking on Sunday would not be too good of an idea, you'd wanna have a good first day I think xD
    I've got this week, then classes start up next Monday and work starts on the weekend. Then everything is in full swing til Christmas! Fun fun!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    509 times
    Time Online
    43d 16h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    My best friend moves there tomorrow for USF! I'll be visiting Tampa sometime around September 5th.
    Soo much traveling in the next few months!
    WHAT!? SEPTEMBER 5TH!?

You better be making time to stop by and see me.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Why are facial piercings out of the question because of school? You can only pierce your ears so many times, I think you maybe have one more before your ears start to get full lol
    You should tell your mom that you got you nose or lip pierced, something like that. Then show her your ear when you see her, she will be happy that it's not somewhere else!

Yeah drinking on Sunday would not be too good of an idea, you'd wanna have a good first day I think xD
    I've got this week, then classes start up next Monday and work starts on the weekend. Then everything is in full swing til Christmas! Fun fun!
    Ehh just because I'm doing international relations so like lots of political-type activities where I have to dress up and look very professional and putting in clear jewelry would be a pain in the butt. I honestly think facial piercings wouldn't really suit me anyways at this point in my life, 'cause I still look like a baby; it'd be like seeing a 12 year old with piercings.
    I eventually wanna switch out all of my ear jewelry, probably to smaller little jewels so it looks less cluttered, but as of right now I'm only planning one more piercing, which goes with the one I just got.
    And that's actually how we broke it to my best friends mom last night! It was like 1 AM and she was asleep and we woke her up and told her that we got tattoos. Then she completely flipped and we showed her what we actually got and she said, "you're crazy" and went back to sleep!

I don't even wanna think about how busy I am the next few months. x__x I'm doing 5 classes instead of the full-time 4 and I'm going to visit Tampa in 2 weeks, then 2 weeks after that I'm visiting home for my grandma's birthday, then a little after that I'm going to Halloween Horror Nights, then a few weeks after that I come home for Thanksgiving, then a week after that I come home for my mom's birthday, then a week after that the semester is over and I'm going to Cuba for 2 weeks for a wedding. ahhhh