Thanks
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

New things~

Probably nobody will care about this but oh well. I have some time to kill before I go to the beach so here goes,~

So I've been kinda MIA lately from cK and I'm kinda sorry about that.

ANYWAYS.

My best friend and I are kinda sorta spontaneous scaredy-cats. Yesterday we're driving home and she goes, "I want a tattoo. Let's do it."
    So we drove there and whatever but then she decided to get the tattoo on her birthday instead because I'll be visiting her at her college.

Instead she gets a piercing and I like it so much that we drive back home so that I can get my ID and get one too.
    We've unintentionally made a tradition of getting matching piercings every time there's a big event going on.
    The first time we did it was like 2 days before prom/graduation, and now we've done it again right before starting college.
    We're already planning our next one, we just have to wait for healing time and for our next big event.

Without further ado,

Oh, and my hair is no longer blonde, so that's new too! The color is actually a little too dark for me and it's kinda overwhelming, I was trying to go back to my natural hair color, but oh well. It'll fade a little eventually. For now I look like the gothic child of my family.

And here's an adorable puppy I got to play with yesterday. I wanted to steal him. No shame.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jena For This Useful Post:

Drizzy (08-21-2013),I_royalty_I (08-20-2013),Ken (08-21-2013),Soul (08-20-2013),Wenis (08-20-2013)