Thread: Account Creation Promblem....is this just me??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Account Creation Promblem....is this just me??

Okay i got really bored on neo long story short, and i did some searching and i have found several awesome real words that i think would be sick to have for an account name...

anyway i go to create them and it happens for basically any time of real word account i try and make where i have the username and it says everything is available and all that jazz, i plug i my passwords and accept the terms and click next and then neopets just blanks out and it does not load the second step of the account creation page...it just links me back to a blank first step of the account creation

this happens to me for any browser and basically for any rw but when i get all pissed off and enter ajkdfkajdfdjf93394 for an account name it works

am I doing something wrong here or is it that the servers wont fricken let me make rw account names any more

it also happens to me regardless of proxies or not

is this just happening to me or does it happen to others, and are there any ways to get around it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    The names you're trying to create are probably names that were purged during the last purge. These cannot be created yet, you'll have to wait for TNT to clear them (if they'll ever).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow For This Useful Post:

Wenis (08-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    The names you're trying to create are probably names that were purged during the last purge. These cannot be created yet, you'll have to wait for TNT to clear them (if they'll ever).
    Soooo basically your telling me they can never be made then which is pretty stupid

i did not know such a thing was needed once an account purged

i guess this is another reason why i dont like tnt then

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    35d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    Soooo basically your telling me they can never be made then which is pretty stupid

i did not know such a thing was needed once an account purged

i guess this is another reason why i dont like tnt then

Yeah, basically I am. It is pretty stupid. Perhaps one day TNT decides these names should be creatable again though.

Anyway, I think it's only been like this since the last purge. Before, as far as I can remember, account names would be creatable right away, quite like the pet names. No idea why they changed it, it sucks balls this way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Yeah, basically I am. It is pretty stupid. Perhaps one day TNT decides these names should be creatable again though.

Anyway, I think it's only been like this since the last purge. Before, as far as I can remember, account names would be creatable right away, quite like the pet names. No idea why they changed it, it sucks balls this way.
    Guess you learn something new everyday.....i was inactive during the last purge so i could have had no clue about something like this happening......hopefully they change that because its like whats the point of purging the accounts if i cant make them again super dumb

and yah i would have never guessed that if would be due to the last purge since it ran differently the last time i was around

super dumb though for real

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    The problem that occurred was that the UNs were purged off Neopets, but not off of other sites like Petpet Park. All of the accounts are connected through all of the sites, so if something is taken on Petpet Park, it won't be creatable on Neo. I'm hoping eventually they purge them off the other sites because there are some nice words I'd like to make accounts for too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    The problem that occurred was that the UNs were purged off Neopets, but not off of other sites like Petpet Park. All of the accounts are connected through all of the sites, so if something is taken on Petpet Park, it won't be creatable on Neo. I'm hoping eventually they purge them off the other sites because there are some nice words I'd like to make accounts for too

it seems logical that if all the sites are connected that they do all of the purging at the same time but then again does tnt ever do a single thing that makes one bit of sense noooooo so what else could one expect

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wenis For This Useful Post:

Arabella (08-20-2013),I_royalty_I (08-20-2013)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Exactly, lol. They just do things without even considering what impact it might have in other aspects of the game... then go "Whoops, oh well!"

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    ........and that is why i enjoy ck

cause we are the fu to tnt's o well

Pronouns
    queen/your majesty
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    18h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was wondering why this was happening, I tried to create one a few days ago but I thought maybe I had to clear my cookies, but it still wouldn't let me.
    And now it says the UN is unavailable.
    How stupid.