Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I'm drunk...

  1. #1



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    I'm drunk...

    Let's fuck...


    I'm just kidding. I'm probably going to pass out in like 5 minutes if TNT doesn't give me a time out first.

    FUUUUUUUUUUCK. White girl can't hold her booze.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake. For This Useful Post:

    I_royalty_I (08-16-2013)

  3. #2

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 43 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Let's fuck...
    *uploading selfie to Photobucket*

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    I'm just kidding.
    *deleting selfie from Photobucket*

  4. #3



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    *uploading selfie to Photobucket*


    *deleting selfie from Photobucket*
    @Mod, Our love is genuine and will be no match for photobucket.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cupcake. For This Useful Post:

    Mod (08-16-2013)

  6. #4

    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 371 Times in 141 Posts


    Downloads
    82
    Uploads
    6
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 1 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Rep Power
    6
    YAY ALCOHOL.

    Wish i was drunk...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Josh For This Useful Post:

    Cupcake. (08-16-2013)

  8. #5

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 43 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    @Mod, Our love is genuine and will be no match for photobucket.
    YES!

    Who needs "sex" when our love is real?
    Who needs a penis when "fuck" is fake?

    *unsheathes your KA-BAR*

    "ILY, ABBY!"


    . . .

  9. #6
    treehugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Canadian Bacon Eaters Club
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 20 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    5
    The only thing I can hold is beer. I used to be able to drink shots and hard liquor when I was younger, but alas if I want to wake up headache-free, I only stick to beer and wine.

    Take 1 aspirin and eat 1 slice of bread, plus drink 1 glass of water before going to sleep.
    A friend told me this about 10 years ago, whose mother was a nurse, and it works!!!! You will wake up headache free.
    Enjoy the buzz!

    Ps: The aspirin gets rid of the awaiting headache, the bread helps suck up some of the unwanted alcohol, and the water fights dehydration, which every type of alcohol causes.
    That's why doctors say if you drink alcohol do it like this to avoid a hangover and dehydration: 1 glass alcohol, 1 glass water, 1 glass alcohol, 1 glass water etc.

    Dehydration and stress are the main causes of headaches.
    Last edited by treehugger; 08-16-2013 at 08:22 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to treehugger For This Useful Post:

    Mint (08-16-2013)

  11. #7
    osiyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 282 Times in 156 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 9 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by treehugger View Post
    The only thing I can hold is beer. I used to be able to drink shots and hard liquor when I was younger, but alas if I want to wake up headache-free, I only stick to beer and wine.

    Take 1 aspirin and eat 1 slice of bread, plus drink 1 glass of water before going to sleep.
    A friend told me this about 10 years ago, whose mother was a nurse, and it works!!!! You will wake up headache free.
    Enjoy the buzz!

    Ps: The aspirin gets rid of the awaiting headache, the bread helps suck up some of the unwanted alcohol, and the water fights dehydration, which every type of alcohol causes.
    That's why doctors say if you drink alcohol do it like this to avoid a hangover and dehydration: 1 glass alcohol, 1 glass water, 1 glass alcohol, 1 glass water etc.

    Dehydration and stress are the main causes of headaches.

    My miracle cure is to chug coconut water before bed. That shit is magical.

  12. #8
    Ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    No where :P
    Posts
    1,136
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 949 Times in 570 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Time Online
    55 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    42 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Abbers next time you're drunk, call me please <3
    I want to experience drunk Abby

  13. #9



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by osiyo View Post
    My miracle cure is to chug coconut water before bed. That shit is magical.
    I'm allergic to coconut. That shit will kill me.

    @Ana I'm dying. I had a wine fest and feel like crap. And the stupid dog wants to play and I just wanna sleeeeeeeeep! He keeps stealing shit the he knows I'll chase him for. That idiot is too smart.

    @Mod ominic- your Vienna sausage will always overpower my kbar.

  14. #10
    Ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    No where :P
    Posts
    1,136
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 949 Times in 570 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    439 Post(s)
    Time Online
    55 d 7 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    42 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    @Ana I'm dying. I had a wine fest and feel like crap. And the stupid dog wants to play and I just wanna sleeeeeeeeep! He keeps stealing shit the he knows I'll chase him for. That idiot is too smart.
    His parents trained him well
    And if you'd move back to actual civilization I'd dognap your puppy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •