Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

I love you

Warning: If you hate lovey dovey stuff, then please leave this thread immediately!

On the 24th of June, I needed some help with my IP and lucky for me, this guy, @(you need an account to see links) decided to respond and help me out.
    We didn't really talk much after this point, but he did tell me, that I could write him, if I wanted someone to talk to. See the thing was, that my parents would be gone for three months and all my friends were travelling the world, so I was all alone. I didn't decide to contact him though, I had seen him around the forum and I thought he seemed like a very.. "interesting" guy, to say it in a nice way

On the 6th of July, my parents had already left and this girl, @(you need an account to see links) had posted a link to this story. The story was quite creepy and it got me all paranoid and scared, so I couldn't sleep. It was 4-5AM (my time) and I went on Skype to see if any of my friends were online; no one was.. well no one, besides this Wrath guy. So I figured I would write him, I mean it couldn't hurt, right?
    I decided to write him and he responded very quickly, he was going through a lot and I tried to help him out. We talked for 7 hours, it was quite amazing, it was like we immediately became friends. The next couple of days, we continued to talk and we became great friends, we would talk for 6-10 hours each day and we were so honest and trusting with one another, even though we had only known each other for such a short amount of time. It really felt like we had been friends for years.

So about a week later, he decided to tell me that he liked me.. As oblivious as I am, I hadn't even suspected that, so it was quite a big chock for me. At first I thought he was just trolling me, since he had just taught me about trolling the day before, but it turned out that he was very serious about it. Looking back, I can't even believe that I missed the signs, but I am very clueless when it comes to that kind of stuff. I didn't quite feel the same and I needed some time to process, but we continued to talk and I eventually decided to give him a chance (and I don't regret it, for even one second!).

Things moved really quickly from there and I wasn't always comfortable with it, but that's one of the many things that I love about Tim, he pushes me to take chances and he challenges me. Within a couple of weeks; we became a couple, we said "I love you" and eventually we went public. He wanted to go public for some time, but I can be quite shy and awkward, I absolutely hate drama and I don't like to make a big fuss of things.. Tim is quite the opposite, but I love him for it (well maybe not the drama bit ). One of the great things about us going public, was that I became part of this wonderful little group, all of whom I love so much; @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)

Looking back at all this, I have to say that I am so happy, I know it all went by quite fast, but I wouldn't change it for the world. He is the most amazing boyfriend, a girl could wish for and I really truly love him. He is so patient and understanding and he always makes sure, to make me feel loved. He is the sweetest, kindest and most amazing boyfriend and I can trust him with everything! That is probably the most beautiful thing about our relationship, it started as a friendship, built on complete and utter honesty and trust, we tell each other everything, even if it's bad, even if we really would rather not; we are always honest with each other. Our communication is another thing, that makes me really believe in this relationship, we can talk about everything and no matter what the problem is, we address it and talk about it, until it's fixed.
    Our relationship is so amazing and I love every second of it.

I know I haven't been the best at expressing my feelings in public and this is why I made this, I know that sometimes you feel that it's all a bit one sided, when it comes to this stuff, but I just want you to know, that I love you and I couldn't imagine my life without you, I may not be very good at the public thing, but I will make an effort to try. I just want you to know, that I absolutely love you, that you are the most amazing person, I've ever had the pleasure to meet and that I am so proud to call you my boyfriend. You are intelligent and smart, you are a good and loyal friend, you are funny and witty, you are romantic and sweet, you are everything I could ever wish for and so much more, but most of all.. you're unforgettable

I wasn't sure about this until just this morning, but you really are, you are unforgettable and I will always love you..
    Last edited by Whispers; 08-13-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    http://clraik.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9441&dateline=1372467  318
    Credit to Mint for this amazing siggy!

<3 grrrawr, Duck4Cover, Jolz and kaysevicious

Guides:
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whispers For This Useful Post:

Ana (08-13-2013),Dan (08-13-2013),Duck4Cover (08-13-2013),I_royalty_I (08-13-2013),Jager (08-13-2013),pinkiwie (08-13-2013),simmie (08-13-2013),starflower (08-13-2013),wrath (08-13-2013)