Thread: <{Scarmans}> Maximizing Auto Buying Profits and building your account wealth strategy guide

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Post <{Scarmans}> Maximizing Auto Buying Profits and building your account wealth strategy guide

We have all been that poor nothing sorry sap in Neopets struggling for 1np only to get rekt have it stolen away by Random Events, Dailies and Reseller A-Holes making a quick buck off the desperate just saving up for the simple things in Neopets life.

I'm currently sitting here with my list of accounts stacked with NP, high end NP customs, high end items, loads of r99s and shit loads of other epic shit and because i like to help people out with my AB list's to maximize everyone's profits to the best possible.

The real question is how to start the process of riches from ABing?

First just go get all my damn list and Joes Aber then jam all my list into the shop file

My AB list here

I've ABed in every shop for 2 weeks to come up with all this plus years of ABing knowledge to souly make NP

First your account will need to be 4 months old + minimum for this! It doesn't matter if you have NP or not. What i do to get around 40K NP is to use Joes Score Sender just once on all the fast games which doesn't take long at all. Once you acquire 40k ish NP you want to Auto buy in Foods which i find the easiest by far,, You can do stamps but it's always filled with hungry players so i just don't bother there unless you got epic net and don't go to over board stick to foods.
    In foods you will likely buy neggs, Sandwich's and drink items for around 1000np - 10000np if you get lucky you get higher end item to start you off well and move onto better shops and income. With Auto buying on average i find i get RS Banned after 2400 Refreshes on the lucky occasions you can do onto almost 10K refreshes 0_0 OMG RIGHT!!!!!.......Food will provide the foundation here for solid income daily.

Now that you know how to start up a account to turn it into a NP tank blow NP all over your face constantly you can move onto more better shops but all round Foods is actually fucking awesome lmao. Clothes, Toys, Chocolate and books are what i call Mid range profit shops (mid range profit can still be millions weekly) normally bring in a nice steady NP income through placing most of the items you AB into your shop that i like to sell at normally 94% of max Value. Even though under cutting the prices do stay stable over time even going up it all depends on said demand. With your steady income a lot of the time some of the items don't sell instantly!!!!! you can't expect this shit so just loose that in your mind NOW!!!........Ok now sometimes when you're ABing you can stock multiple items of one item this doesn't matter they will sell sooner or later its all good for items to sit its called steady income for a reason

I'm at the point where i don't check what i've sold or my Till for like 1-2 weeks sometimes longer depends if i need the NP On some of my accounts i got shops with other 10 pages of items and basically over time just turned into mall shop without meaning too where you can even make more NP craziness!!!!!!

High end shops i call at Magic, Stamps and Plushies (Surprisingly yes plushies lol) In these shops are epic and quick selling items and as you become more knowledgeable you will find selling plushies isn't actually that hard it all comes with time. Stamps is by far and this is no shock lmao that it pulls in the highest profits out of all the damn shops in neopets go figure this is why every man and his dog is in there!! pulls in unpredictable and stupid amounts of NP if you have your AB settings set right, Go to Autobuying section for Info or general help with that. Magic is second on the profit margin no shock there either, Pulls in a pretty steady amount daily of 500K -1m+ Profits, if you get a draik FU but at the same well done to you. Draik MPs, Lutari MPs and Kacheek MPs are the big profits in these shops and sell for millions easy and super fast too, Rarely i i even have to re-list them into the trades or Auctions i always get bids and offers.
    Plushie shop least but not last is a bit wild a times and most people find them "harder" to sell which is true but if you study the trades section etc you will work out buyers/collectors looking for them so don't give this shop a bad wrap i like it.

Selling items: Normally i use the AH personally because i like to be lazy and not sit and wait on my high end ish UBs to get offers after all i wanna make everyones life easy on neopets XD, If you have the patience and time go to the TP and sell on there its all good. When i put items on the TP i ALWAYS get resellers offering normally they don't neomail you unless they really want the item at hand so keep that in mind and try use that to squeeze out all the NP you can out of these suckers!!!!!, When listing items on the AH depending on value of the item i will generally enlisted items 150K-100K off TP value or JN value with like a 5K/10K/15K/20K/25K increment so we say the MP we wanna sell is worth 800K total ill listed it for on the AH for 680 with 20K NP increment so the auction starts at 700K which should sell and go up in price before it actually finishes.

Shops turning into malls: This happens with real steady income shops and sometimes players will come to you to offer to take you as a collective mall system or you can go alone and have regular customers daily which happens i've viewed my history many times to see it. Clothes, Food, Books, Chocolate, Toys these are the life blood to a starter mall which can rake in millions daily after a while that's for damn sure. If this happens you will find yourself wanting to get bigger etc and actually just buy items from shopwiz and add them to your own shop just with increased value so you don't loose out and have a failed shop/mall.

I've do this and i really now just play casually with nice steady income from my system.

Frozen: I haven't had a account frozen in many many many years using this basically but on multiple account mains/shells starter mains, Personally i don't RS in stamps i stay away from that and i RS in different shops daily so i avoid looking like a typical ABer scrub and being in MPs or stamps for a week to get frozen and loose all that NP lmao.

Be smart when cheating friends and make millions.

Any further questions just ask and mention me or PM me willing to help the community XD

Scarmans signing out

Sorry for bad grammer etc i didn't finish school but am doing well anyways XD

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Naked Gamer For This Useful Post:

Albite (04-25-2018),Bowsette (09-17-2015),cootiesbag (09-18-2015),dqt (09-17-2015),j03 (09-17-2015),KJiU (09-17-2015),learningtoneopet1 (09-17-2015),metaldroga (09-17-2015),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (09-17-2015),Skarner (09-17-2015)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    That is a great guide xD, but i can't try it out as I can't use the ab yet haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    What a lovely guide! :3 Such a great job!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Great guide. Currently using your lists but its a new account so not getting much from it. Can't wait until I hit 4 months aha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amorderp For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) we have the same AB'er method!
    Ayye once I get to ck I'm gonna get joe's program and ditch valorsuite xD
    (unless im confusing that rank req with the one for his auto-neopetter)

and also, don't forget
    USE A MOTHER FUCKIN PROXY
    (or invest in a vpn... preferrably ghost shield or w/e it's called... i have that one)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nitrous-oxide For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    37d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrous-oxide View Post

and also, don't forget
    (or invest in a vpn... preferrably ghost shield or w/e it's called... i have that one)
    The autobuyer requires official clraik+

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skarner For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015),nitrous-oxide (09-18-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    awww
    well, what are the req's? :L

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nitrous-oxide For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    37d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    great guide, and exactly the same way I AB. its not worth buying big ticket items and trying to sell them on the report happy boards.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Monster1uz For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (09-18-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarner View Post
    The autobuyer requires official clraik+
    you could buy VIP XD

once you unlock it it does wonders.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nitrous-oxide View Post

and also, don't forget
    I didn't mention anything about VPN or Proxie before this guild is aimed towards using a single account, You could use multiple accounts sure that just increase anything you're doing and doubles NP gain etc and all this being said for 1 account you don't need to use a proxie or VPN.